AAA Auto insurance offers cheap and affordable insurance policy to the members of its club and this comes with amazing benefits and great discounts. So if you are a driver who is looking for a good rate, then you can give AAA auto insurance company a try but you have to become a member of any of its regional club in the United States before you can enjoy all of its benefits. Although joining the club comes with a fee but you stand the chance to enjoy all the bundling benefits attached to the auto insurance. So hurry up and sign up for the AAA club membership to start your enrollment now.
To purchase your AAA insurance policy coverage, it is important you become a member of the AAA Auto Club. This offers you a bundling discount that exceeds the fee you paid to enroll for an Auto Club membership. In other words, this means that the benefits attached to your AAA Auto Club membership are part of your AAA insurance policy. Take for instance, members of the AAA Auto Club get roadside assistance; a coverage which is rare in other insurers unless you have to pay for it as an additional fee.
AAA insurance sells auto insurance directly is different locations in the United States and the auto insurance company’s policies are affordable in terms of benefits and cost and a stress free claim process plus a responsive customer service. Although, benefits, discounts and coverage options you get differs depending on your location. However, to know the varying benefits or discounts attached to your policy, it is advisable you contact your local agency or office in your area.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Get Free Car Insurance Quotes – All You Need to Know about insurance car quotes
AAA Auto Insurance Coverages
When you want to purchase a car insurance policy, it is important you know the coverage requirements and the kind of car insurance coverage that you want. If you already have a vehicle, you may be required to have car insurance depending on the state you find you find yourself.
There are several AAA auto clubs located in the different AAA insurance regional companies throughout the United States and these regional companies sell and offer car insurance services. Take for instance, registered AAA members who reside in Southern California, North New England and Texas can get their insurance coverage from the Auto Club Enterprise Group while members in Northern California, some parts of Pennsylvania, Arizona, and others can purchase their auto insurance from the California State Auto Association (CSAA) Insurance Group.
Below are the most common kinds of car insurance coverage offered by any AAA insurance company in the different regions you live.
- Bodily injury and property damage Liability: this coverage pays for medical care (such as deaths, injuries) and property damage from an accident caused by you.
- Comprehensive Coverage: comprehensive coverage pays for non collision damages which are usually repair costs from uncontrollable events. These events include a collision with an animal, weather events, vandalism and theft.
- Collision Coverage: this payment covers damage done to your car irrespective of who is at fault. This is usually repair cost from traffic-related accidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: this coverage pays you for medical and car repair expenses after an accident with a driver who is at fault and has insufficient car insurance or none.
AAA Auto insurance discounts
One of the benefits of choosing AAA insurance company for your auto insurance is the huge discounts you become eligible for as a member. These discounts include the following;
- Education or occupation discount
- Discount for paying premium in full.
- Student away from home discount.
- Verified mileage discount
- Multiple-policy discount
- Car club discount
- Alumni/professional association discount
- Discount for paying electronically and having automatic payments.
- Anti-theft device discount on comprehensive coverage for approved theft prevention devices
- Loyalty discount
- Safe/Good driver discount
- Discount for completing a driver training course
- Multiple-vehicle discount
- Good student discount
- New young driver discount
- Driver training discount
AAA Auto Club Membership
AAA Auto club membership is a requirement in AAA insurance company before you are allowed to purchase your insurance. This is because being a Auto club member comes with its own benefits and features which are added advantage to your car insurance. The AAA company’s most prized possession feature of AAA membership is roadside assistance which you can access anywhere you are. This roadside assistance you can enjoy includes towing, emergency fuel delivery, jump-starts and minor roadside repairs.
Members of the AAA Auto club also get extra reward by getting coverage on the cost of a rental car especially when they are involved in an accident more than 100 miles from home. They are offered hotel room or other accommodation sources until they are able to continue their trip.
For members who are constant travelers, if you buy your trip via AAA, you will receive coverage on travel accident for any accident or loss of life by the AAA’s travel accident insurance. Plus, AAA negotiates discounts on behalf of its members at various kinds of businesses nationwide which include rental car companies, airlines, and hotels.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Find the Right Car Insurance Policy
Pros & Cons of AAA Auto insurance
- As a member of AAA, you automatically get an auto insurance discount
- Access to multiple insurance products
- AAA membership is a requirement
- Insurance products varies depending on your location
- If you moves from one state to another, Insurance company may not transfer
Other insurance Products from AAA
You can also get other insurance policies from AAA auto insurance. They include:
AAA Auto Insurance Login
If you want to access your AAA auto membership account, you can either login to your account on the website or on your mobile app. This gives access to manage and renew your membership, pay your AAA insurance bills and lots more. All you need is to email address or username and password to login but if you don’t have an account, you can logon to the official members login website and click on the “register today” button to sign up for an account.
When you want to access the official website AAA.com to manage your account, you will be directed to enter your ZIP code and then redirects you to your local chapter’s website. On this page, you get access to learn more about the insurance products available on the site, membership and how you can find a local agent or representative you can talk to in order to answer your questions.
AAA Auto club group has an app which you can download on your Smartphone. The AAA Automobile Club Group app grants you access to manage your policy and AAA membership at the same time. This mobile app is available in all states insurance services are offered except for North and South Carolina.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>> GEICO Pet Insurance Review 2022 – What is GEICO Pet Insurance and How Does it Work?