How do I log into my AOL email? Well, logging in to the AOL Mail platform is simple and easy. AOL Mail login gives users access to enjoy amazing features and services on the platform. Well, AOL stands for America Online for those who don’t know what it represents and it is also known as AIM Mail. This is one of the well-known web-email service providers just like Yahoo, Gmail, and many more. Meanwhile, the AOL Mail Login portal gives access to enjoy all forms of entertainment, online news, finance, games, and so many other contents.
Furthermore, the AOL Mail login gives users access to communicate with family and friends by sending and receiving email messages. However, to login to the platform; you need to create an AOL email account before you are allowed to sign in. All you need to do is to sign up for an account on the https://login.aol.com. The email Login platform also gives users access to use the search box to search for any information on the website. The search box also serves as a quick link to other websites. However, in this article I will show you how to sign in to your AOL Mail account.
Amazing Features of AOL Mail
- The login platform gives you access to your inbox, Sent, Spam, and Trash items interface.
- You can upload the attached file and document up to 25MB.
- The email login platform provides links to other email service providers like Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
- The storage Max. Mailbox size is 250GB which includes the attachments.
- The platform also possesses an Email un-send feature that users can use to reverse sent emails.
- The platform is free from viruses and all other forms of malware.
Steps to AOL Mail Login Process on a PC and Smartphone
The following steps give you a guide on how to sign in to your AOL Mail account. To login to your account, you need to make sure you have a reliable internet connection and an updated web browser.
- First of all, open your web browser on your device e.g PC, Smartphone, tablets, etc.
- Enter www.mail.aol.com on the URL of the browser or visit the login site page – https://www.login.aol.com.
- On the next page, the AOM Mail login site page pops up showing the news feeds and videos. At the center of the page, you will see a big search bar.
- Navigate and click on the “Login or Join” option.
- Enter your Login ID – Email address and password you signed up with and then tap on the “Stay signed in” box.
- Finally, tap on the AOL “Sign in” option to enter your inbox interface.
In summary, after entering the correct Login details. You automatically be logged in by default to your AOL account.