The Avant credit card is a card issued to Avant customers to help them build or rebuild their credit history. In other words, if you are a borrower with poor credit or zero credit, Avant card is a source of rescue for you. This credit card offers you unsecured deposit to a revolving line of credit of $1,000. This line of credit may be used in replacement of your annual fee that ranges between $0 and $59. Avant credit card login gives every cardholder access to manage their Avant credit card online, make 24/7 payment, process their application, manage their loan, view their credit card balances, check monthly billing statement and lots more.
The Avant credit card is an unsecured credit card that has amazing features especially for those with limited credit. This credit card is issued by WeBank, an industrial bank based in Utah. To get this credit card, you have to apply for the credit card online. One of the fascinating features of the Avant credit card is that you can prequalify with a soft check to know the rates and fees you qualify for before submitting your application. Plus, cardholders trying to improve their credit history get their payments reported to the all the three major bureaus. Without mincing words, Avant credit card helps you save money and enjoy other rewards though come with high annual fees. Below are some of the features and benefits of the credit card.
Features & Benefits of the Avant Credit Card
- No hidden fees
- Late Fee up to $39
- No deposit required
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus
- Avant branded credit products are issued by WebBank, member FDIC
- No penalty APR
- $59 annual fee
- $10 or 3% of the amount of the cash advance
- No Foreign Purchase Transaction Fee
- We may periodically review your account for credit line increases
- Fast and easy application process
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Credit limit from $300 to $3,000
- Help strengthen your credit history with responsible use
- 15% Airport Concierge Discount
- APR: 25.24%* Variable
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus
- Theft Protection
- Disclosure: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00. Cash Advance Fee 3%, Min: $10
- Soft credit check to see if you qualify
- Checking your eligibility does not affect your credit score
- Zero fraud liability for unauthorized charges
- Conveniently pay your card through our online portal, 24/7
- Get Mastercard® ID Theft Protection by Mastercard
- Lost Wallet Assistance
How to Apply for Avant Credit Card
The Avant credit card application process is easy but you will be asked to provide some personal and financial information about you by following the steps below.
- Go to Avant credit card application page – https://www.avant.com/credit-card in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the next page, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, social security number, and phone number.
- The next step is to enter your email address, create password and password confirmation. If you have a promo code, you enter it in the specified field.
- Read, understand and check the box to agree to terms and conditions
- Finally, click on the “continue to application” button.
- On the page, follow the prompt to submit your application.
Once you submit your application, Webank will review your information and then give you an approval.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surge Credit Card Login – Make Surge Mastercard Credit Card Payment & Apply Online
Avant Credit Card Login Guide
The Avant credit card login process grants you access to pay your bills, view your monthly statement, and lots more. To login to your Avant credit card, follow the steps below.
- Go to Avant credit card login page – https://www.avant.com/credit-card in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Log in” button at the top-right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your “email address” and “password”.
- Then, click on “Log in”.
How to Make Avant Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Avant credit card bills using the following options.
- Online: to pay your bills, you will have to log in to your credit card account online. Then, locate the payment menu from the account summary page. The next step is to enter your routing number and account number for a checking or saving account to pay from and the amount you want to pay.
- Autopay: this will enable you make payment by setting up a direct debit on your credit card account. This will enable you avoid late payment on payment due date.
- Mobile app: You can also make your credit card payment by downloading the Avant mobile app on your Android or iOS device using your login details used for your credit card online account.
- Phone: you can also pay your credit card bills over the phone by calling the Avant credit card customer service phone number at 1-855-752-7012. Once you are connected to an agent or representative, you will be asked to provide your card number, bank account or debit card information and the amount of money you want to pay.
- Mail: you can also make payment by sending a money order or pay check to Avant credit card payment mailing address.
Where is Avant Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
Avant Credit Card
PO Box 1429
Carol Stream, IL 60132-1429
Avant Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to make payment, request a transfer or any other services, you can call the Avant credit card customer service representative phone number at 1-855-752-7012. The Avant Credit Card customer service working hours are Monday through Friday between 9 am-5 pm EST. The best time to contact the department is 9 am.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sears Credit Card Login – Sears Credit Card Payment & Customer Service