How do I sign in to Bank of America online & mobile banking? Or how do I use the Bank of America login to access my bank account? If you already have a working bank account with the Bank of America, you are eligible to login to your Bank of America Online banking application services. The Bank of America online login is the BOA Online services that gives you access to the sign in to Bank of America online so you can manage your bank account and finances online through mobile banking.
The Bank of America Corporation provides several kinds o financial services online and offline which include mortgage loans, small business banks, credit cards, investment banking, checking, savings and lots more. However, with your Bank of America login you stand to enjoy all the benefits on the platform as an account holder with the bank. Meanwhile, there are also special services the Bank of America sign in offers you once you subscribe to the platform. With the Bank of America’s mobile or online banking services, you are able to transfer money, pay bills, schedule an appointment, order checks, go paperless, activate a card, open an account, and many other additional services.
As a means to secure the bank account of over 39 million active users, the Bank of America set up a BOA online banking service so every customer can access their bank account 24/7 from their mobile phones and computer. With Bank of America, customers can now track their account balance from their phone. Customers also add a digital wallet and chat with Erica, who offers virtual financial assistant to every customer. This also gives the customers access to an Online ID & Passcode. The BOA Online ID is a set of digits used to authenticate access to your personal or small business account. Find out how to use your online bank login at Bank of America.
How to Create Bank of America Online ID
Before you get access to your BOA online services, you need to create your BOA Online ID. The Online ID gives you access to login to your Bank of America online banking services. If you know you don’t have a BOA online ID, you can enroll now to get one, but follow the steps below to know how to do it:
- Go to the official BOA Online ID creation page – https://secure.bankofamerica.com/auth/enroll/enroll-entry/
- On the next page, enter the last six (6) digits of your card or account number in the first empty space
- Enter your tax id number TIN or social security number SSN in the second box.
- click on continue
- Enter your email address, username or password. Simply follow the prompts as they lead you to create your online ID
- Now, log out and try sig in using your new online ID
Keep in mind if you don’t have a TIN or SSN number, you can as well learn how to get that or by pass that, just click on “Don’t have a TIN or SSN?
How To Log In to Your Bank of America Account From a PC
Now that you have successfully created you BOA Online ID, to sign in to your Bank of America online banking login on your website is simple and easy. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the official Bank of America homepage – www.bankofamerica.com
- Enter your “Online ID” and “password”
- Then, click on “Sign In”
Keep in mind, you can also use the same steps to create the BoFA login. With this BoFA login, you can also login to other services like Bank of America credit card login, Merril Lynch wealth management, merchant services, etc.
How To Log In to Your Bank of America Account From Mobile Devices
The Bank of America mobile banking app is a very quick and secure way to accessing your online banking services from anywhere you are in the world. The bank of America app is free and available for users of iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows 10 devices. Follow the steps below to sign in to your account on your mobile device.
- Go to Google Play store or iOS App Store or iTunes
- Search for Bank of America app and install it on your device.
- Open the app.
- Enter your online ID and Passcode.
- Click “Sign In.”
Bank of America makes it easy for customers to access their personal and business account on the mobile app.
How To Recover a Forgotten Username or Password
If you forgot your BOA Online ID or passcode, you will need to provide some basic information about yourself. Simply follow the instructions below to retrieve it.
- Go to the Bank of America “Forgot Online ID and Passcode” page.
- On the next page, enter the last (6) six digits of your card or account number into the empty box provided.
- Enter your Social Security number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN) into the second empty box provided.
- Click “Continue”
- On the next page, enter your checking or savings account number in the blank space provided.
- Then, enter the last six digits of your ATM or debit card.
- Lastly, enter your PIN number.
Keep in mind, that if you do not have a Social Security or Tax ID number, you will be prompted to a new page or click on the “Don’t have an SSN or TIN” option below the empty boxes.
How To Contact Bank of America If You Have Trouble With Your Account
BOA satisfies all their customers in every form of financial products and services. However, if you are experiencing further challenges with your bank account which you are not able to resolve with your online banking or mobile app. Please contact:
- Bank of America Customer Service: 800-432-1000
- Outside the U.S.: 1-315-724-4022
- Spanish: 800-688-6086
- For Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 800-288-4408
The Bank of America Online representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. On weekends, customer service is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Saturday) and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Sunday). The customer service lines for U.S. and international callers are open until 11 p.m. on weekdays and 8 p.m. on weekends; the line for deaf or hard of hearing individuals is open until midnight on weekdays and 8 p.m. on weekdays.