Bass Pro Shops credit card is a Mastercard issued by Capital One to members of the Bass Pro Shops club to manage their club account online services. Bass Pro Shops credit card login gives cardholders access to manage their Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card account online, make purchases, make their Bass Pro Shops credit card payment, and lots more anywhere Mastercard is accepted. This credit card is issued to Outdoor lovers who are interested in having fun in fishing, hunting, boating, outdoor sporting goods, and lots more plus the whooping benefits you stand to enjoy using the card. You can either apply for this card online or at the store but you may need a good minimum credit score of 700 to get approval for your Bass Pro Shops credit card. Let’s dive into some of the benefits and features of the Bass Pro Shops credit card.
Features & Benefits of Bass Pro Shops credit card
- Cardholders enjoy a sign-up bonus of $35
- No annual fees or foreign transaction fees
- You stand a 3% charge fee on your Bass Pro Club Mastercard
- Earn 2% cashback in CLUB points on purchases at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s and 1% back in CLUB Points on purchases anywhere else Mastercard credit cards are accepted
- Cardholders get multiple credit card perks such as emergency support, identity theft protection, travel fraud protection, travel assistance, price protection, purchase protection, trip cancellation insurance, and accident insurance.
- Cardholders get a tiered points system based on spending and creditworthiness
- Cardmembers using a Bass store Club card can get low cashback rewards
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- Bass Pro Club Mastercard reports to multiple credit bureaus
- You can earn rewards on your purchases as a cardholder.
- Extended warranty and price protection on purchases.
- Potentially lower than average purchase APRs.
How to Apply for Bass Pro Shops Credit Card
You can apply for the Bass Pro credit card either online or by going through any Bass Pro Shops store available close to you. However, the online method of application is the easiest and you can do this by applying via the Bass Pro credit card page on the Capital One website where you have to provide your personal and financial information.
If you want to apply in-person for your Bass Pro credit card, you can visit the CLUB booth inside any Bass Pro Shops store. The person-in-charge of the desk will attend to you to process your application. To apply online, follow the steps below.
- Go to Bass Pro Shops credit card application page – https://applynow.capitalone.com/?brandCode=BASSPRO&marketingChannelCode=WEB in the web browser of your device.
- Next, scroll down and you will be asked to provide your personal information which include your legal first name, MI, legal last name, date of birth, social security number, and then choose if you are a U.S. Citizens.
- The next step is for you to enter your contact information which includes your residential address, Apt/suite, zip code, city, state, email address and primary phone number.
- Next, enter your financial information which include Employment status, Total annual income, monthly rent/mortgage, and choose your bank accounts.
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box for the additional information.
- Click on “Continue”.
- On the next page, follow the prompts to submit your application.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Apply for SoFi Credit Card Pre-approval
How to Check your Bass Pro Credit Card Application Status
Once you submit your application online, Capital One will review your application. You can check the status of your application by calling 1-877-277-5901.
How to Register Your Bass Pro Shops Credit Card Account Online
To log in to your Bass Pro Shops CLUB Credit Card Account Online, you have to register for an online account first.
- Start by going to https://basspro.capitalone.com/ in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on “Set up My Account” button.
- On the next page, enter your last name, Social Security Number or ITIN and date of birth.
- Click on “Get Started”.
- On the next page, follow the prompts and create your username and password to create your CLUB card online account.
Bass Pro Shops Credit Card Login Guide
Now that you have successfully created your online access account, you can log in to your Bass Pro Shops Credit Card account online anytime by following the steps below;
- Go to Capital One Bass Pro Shops Credit Card login page – https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin?relationshipId=17 in the web browser of your device.
- Next, enter your username and password.
- Click on the green “Sign In” button.
How to Make Bass Pro Credit Card Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Bass Pro Shops credit card bills using the options below;
- Online: You can make your Bass Pro Shops Credit Card bills online by logging into your Capital One Bass Pro Shops login page using your username and password. When you logged in to your dashboard, click on the “Make a Payment” button and choose the amount you want to pay and the date you want to make the payment. You will be asked to provide your bank account and routing number if you have not added it.
- In-Store: You can make your payment by going to CLUB Booth at any Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s retail stores to pay your bills in person. You can pay in cash or check. For check payment, you will be required to go along with your credit card and the payment coupon from your monthly statement.
- Phone: you can also pay your bills over the phone by calling the Bass Pro Credit Card customer service phone number at 1-800-300-1723. The automated system will ask for your credit card so that you can provide some information and then follow the prompt to make payment.
- Autopay: you can also pay your bills using Automatic direct debit.
Where is Bass Pro Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
Capital One Bass Pro Shops Club Credit Card
PO Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
Bass Pro Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to pay your Bass Pro CLUB credit card bills or you are having any issues with your account, kindly contact the Capital One Bass Pro credit card customer service representative phone number at;
Bass Pro Shops CLUB Mastercard holders: Call 1-800-300-1723.
Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard holders: Call 1-800-850-8402.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surge Credit Card Login – Make Surge Mastercard Credit Card Payment & Apply Online