Are you looking for life insurance coverage without a medical exam that enables you to get eligibility with ease? Bestow life insurance company is an insurance agency that provides life insurance policies online to families especially when you have children, a spouse, or aging parents. Unfortunately, buying life insurance can be hard sometimes because you might be entertained with a ton of questions especially when you are asked to come with blood tests or medical exams. But an insurance agency like Bestow makes the difference by making purchasing life insurance easier, faster, and less painful.
Bestow was founded in Dallas in 2017 in the United States. The online insurance agency started with term life insurance policies offers to families. The insurer firm is spread across the United States except for New York. One good thing about the Dallas-based firm is that the company uses integrated AI and data to develop a product for online instant quotes, make certain decisions and prices.
What is Bestow?
Bestow is a life insurance company that provides life insurance policies to families in less than 10 minutes with the use of an Algorithm. Bestow provides policies issued by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance. What this implies is, Bestow acts as an insurance agent thereby serving as a link between customers and the insurance carrier North America Company for Life and Health Insurance. Bestow is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best.
Bestow offers term life insurance coverage with either 10 or 20 years benefits up to $1 million to all customers. When you get the life insurance at Bestow, the rate and payout are fixed. This means you will pay the same amount every month throughout the entire policy, and your death benefit won’t change over time.
Getting life insurance is frustrating sometimes in other online life insurance companies because you have to undergo a medical check-up, but with Bestow you don’t need any medical report. Instead, the company uses an Algorithm to get information about your health and lifestyles. The insurance company also provides customer support to customers; you get the ability to cancel your plan at any time and you get the opportunity to get advice from licensed life insurance agents.
Read Also >>>>>>>>> Progressive Insurance Review (2021)
How much does Bestow life Insurance cost?
The cost of life insurance at Bestow varies on certain factors. These factors vary based on the person, and other factors include.
- Age: you can apply for a 20-year policy if you are 21 to 45 and older customers are not eligible to apply and can be denied of coverage. For the 10-years policies, the age ranges between 21 – 55.
- Term length selected
- Coverage amount selected
- Health history
Below are lists of life insurance prices at Bestow.
- Two-year term, $500,000 policy, female, 25 years old, 5’5” 135 lbs, living in Florida – $19.17/mo
- 10-year term, $500,000 policy, female, 25 years old, 6’0”, 135 lbs, living in Florida – $14.58/mo
- 20-year term, $500,000 policy, female, 25 years old, 6’0”, 135 lbs, living in Florida – $17.50/mo
- Two-year term, $250,000 policy, female, 22 years old, 5’5” 135 lbs, living in Florida – $12.08/mo
- 10-year term, $250,000 policy, female, 22 years old, 5’5” 135 lbs, living in Florida – $9.58/mo
- 20-year term, $250,000 policy, female, 22 years old, 5’5” 135 lbs, living in Florida – $11.25/mo
- Two-year term, $500,000 policy, male, 25 years old, 6’0”, 190 lbs, living in Florida – $35.83/mo
- 10-year term, $500,000 policy, male, 25 years old, 6’0”, 190 lbs, living in Florida – $22.08/mo
- 20-year term, $500,000 policy, male, 25 years old, 6’0”, 190 lbs, living in Florida – $25.00/mo
Read Also >>>>>>>>> Geico Insurance Review (2021)
How to file for a Claim at Bestow Life Insurance
To file for a claim at Bestow is simple and easy. Bestow provides claims documents within 10 days to fasten the payment. The process requires 3 steps.
- Fill the online form
- Bestow works with their insurance carrier to start claim processing
- The insurance partner contacts the beneficiary to get the relevant information to pay the claim.
How to get a Bestow Life Insurance quote
To get a quote from Bestow online is simple. Simply make use of the Bestow life insurance login platform to access your account when you visit the bestow.com website and click on “Get Quote” to get started. However, there are several stages of the application processes but it should take few minutes for completion. To complete your quote application, you will need to enter your data which includes your name, address, lifestyle information, social security number, and other information to confirm your identity. Once you have completed the application and you have been approved for a policy. You will be able to view your final quote.
Read Also >>>>>>>>>> Geico Home Insurance Review (2021)
Steps to apply for a quote at Bestow
- Enter your basic information: this information includes gender, height, weight, birth date, and where you are presently living.
- Get a quote for your monthly premium
- Create an account with email and password
- Provide seven main questions about your Health: this question cut across your rapid weight loss, disability payment, HIV status, tobacco use, and depression to determine whether any health conditions affects you now and could affect you in long term.
- Enter your Social Security number and sign: you will be asked to provide your social security number and digital signature. After following these steps, you will be able to review your application before submitting it. This will be used for your data authorization to collect data medical about you. Once you have completed the process, click the “Sign and Continue” button.
|No medical exam||Becomes expensive if having health issues|
|Policies start at $16||Customers get 2 types of plans|
|You get coverage options if you need insurance speedily||The 10- and 20- year plans are not available to users between 21 -55.|
|Simple application process within 10 minutes|
Read Also >>>>>>>> Geico Renters Insurance Review (2021)