This post will guide you on how to create Facebook account so that you can connect with your friends and family on the most popular social network in the world. To enjoy these features and other amazing services like videos, Messenger, Facebook dating, Facebook gameroom and lots more, you have to create a Facebook account. Learn how to create new account in the following steps.
How to create Facebook account on Computer
- Go to web.facebook.com on your computer.
- On the next page, a facebook registration page will appear that says “Open an account, it is free and always be.”
- Enter your first name, last name, email address or mobile phone number, re-write email or phone, password, birth date and gender. Then, tap create account.
- Write the captcha in the specified box and accept the Facebook terms and conditions.
- Go to your inbox and check out for a new email from facebook team (you can check your spam folder). Open the email and you will find a link to confirm your account, click on it and your account become ready.
- The system will redirect you to the find your friends section on the facebook page. Keep in mind that you can also search for your friends by connecting your account to another email service network like Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail.
- Fill your profile which includes your full name, your school or job, or a picture and your likes.
- Verify your account via SMS to prove that you’re a human. Simply, go to settings >> privacy >> verify my account and press “Send me a message.” You’ll receive a message with a code through the phone number you registered with.
- Enter it on the screen to set up your account.
- Congrats, your account is ready and verified to use.
The account set up gives you access to other facebook services like post photos, videos, statuses and connect with your friends.
How to create Facebook account on Phone
To create a Facebook account on your phone or tablet, you will need to install the Facebook app on your cell phone. This works for both Android phones and iPhones. For iOS, go to App Store and Google Play store for Android phones to download the Facebook app.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the app, launch and open it.
- On the next page, and click Create Facebook Account on the home screen.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification. Facebook uses your phone number to recover your account and password if there is any problem.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register and the app automatically log in your account.
Facebook.com Sign Up
- Go to the Facebook sign-in page at web.facebook.com in the Web browser of your device.
- On the next page, enter your name, email address, password and birthday. Click on the green “Sign up” button.
- Enter your email address and password to see if some of your friends are already on Facebook. Skip this step if you would like to.
- Fill out your profile details. Enter your high school, college, and company information on this screen. Once you have entered the information, tap “save and continue.” You can skip this step if you do not want to add in your information.
- Then, upload a photo. Click “Upload a Photo” then click on “browse” and select a picture that you want to use. Tap “save and continue.” You can also skip this step and do it later if you wish.
- Congrats, you now have a new Facebook account. Now you can find people and enjoy other features on the site.
- Check your email. Facebook will send you an account confirmation email which contains a link that you must click on to complete your registration.
FACEBOOK LOGIN – FACEBOOK SIGN IN
- Go to web.facebook.com in the web browser of your device.
- On the next page, the Facebook page will open up on the screen.
- Enter the email address or phone number and password that you entered when you created an account in the upper right corner of the page.
- Finally, click the Login button. It takes you directly to the home page of your account
MORE POST >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Facebook Avatar – How to Create your own Facebook Avatar 2021 | facebook avatar maker