Create Gmail account – Gmail Sign up New User Account – this guide will show you how to set up your new Gmail account. Gmail is one of the top email services providers on the internet and creating a Gmail account is easy. To create a Gmail account you will start by creating your Google account. However, to create a Google account you will need a username and password. The username and password details gives you access to many other online platforms and many other Google products like YouTube, Google My Business, Google play, Google Products, Google ads, Google for small business, Google for retail ,Google Meet, Google Classroom, chromebook and many others.
With your Google Account, you can send and receive emails to friends and family using Gmail. You can also enjoy new favorite videos uploaded on YouTube. Users can also download several apps from Google play store using their Google Account. Google account makes your business visible and manages your business information online by setting up Google My Business product.
In addition, if you already have a Gmail email account and you want to open a new Gmail mail account. Gmail allows its users create new email account. This means you can use both the old email account and the new Gmail account on your device using Gmail sign up new account feature without having to log out. However, to create a new Gmail account, you will need to provide certain information which includes your username, password, first name, birth date, gender, last name and other details. You can also use an existing email address to create your Gmail Google account. Then, follow some required steps to successfully complete sign up process. You can create a new Gmail account by mobile number on your mobile devices or sign up for a new gmail account on your computer. Follow the steps below to the Gmail Sign up New user Account;
Steps to your Gmail Sign up New user Account | Create Gmail Account
- Go to mail.google.com on the URL of your web browser.
- On the next page, your’ gmail inbox” will appear on your screen.
- Locate the “Sign Up” link by using the letter icon at the top corner of your inbox.
- Click on “Add another account.”
- On the next page, click on “Create account.”
- A drop-down list will appear, choose between “for myself” or “To manage my Business.”
- Then, a Registration form pops up requesting for your basic information which include first name, last name, username, password, phone number, gender, etc.
- After entering the information, accept the Gmail terms and conditions.
- Finally, you get a congratulatory message and it automatically redirects you to your Gmail inbox.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sign in to Gmail Account >> [Gmail Email Login]
Create a Google Account | Gmail Sign Up
If you want to sign up for a Gmail and you don’t have a Google account. It is simple and easy, create Google account to access your username and password. You can use the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive.
- Start by visiting the Google account creation page on the URL of your web browser.
- Click on Create account
- On the next page, a sign-up form will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account by entering the required information.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the verification code to complete the account verification. Keep in mind that Google uses a two-step verification process for your account security.
- Next, a form will appear for you to enter your personal information which includes your name and birthday.
- Click on “I Agree” for Review Google’s Terms and Service.
- Finally, your account will be created.
If the username I want is taken
It is important you keep in mind that you won’t be able to get certain mail address if the username you requested has undergone the following:
- Already being used.
- Very similar to an existing username (for example, if [email protected] already exists, you can’t use [email protected]).
- The same as a username that someone used in the past and then deleted.
- Reserved by Google to prevent spam or abuse
What Should I do if Someone is impersonating me?
If you believe someone is trying to impersonate your identity and has created a Gmail address to do that, you can do the following:
- File a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
- Contact your state’s Office of Consumer Protection.
How to Use Gmail for your business
If you want to use Gmail for your business, it is highly recommended you use a G Suite account because it is better for you than a personal Google Account. G Suite starts at $6 per user per month and includes the following features:
- A professional, ad-free Gmail account using your company’s domain name, such as [email protected].
- Increased Gmail and Google Drive storage.
- Advanced security and administrative controls.
- Ownership of employee accounts so you are always in control of your company’s accounts, emails, and files.
- 24/7 phone, email, and chat support from a real person.
- Mobile device management to keep your data secure, such as the ability to remotely wipe lost devices.
How to Sign in to Gmail
You can login to your Gmail account from a computer or on your mobile device. To sign in to Gmail on your phone, add your account to the Gmail app on your phone or any mobile related devices like Tablet, etc. Once you’re signed in, check your mail by opening your inbox.
Sign in to Gmail
- Go to gmail.com on your computer’s web browser.
- Enter your Google Account email address or phone number and password.
If you want to sign in to a different account and information is already filled in. Simply, click on Use another account.
If you see a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click Sign in at the top right corner of the page.