In this post, I will be showing how to create a New Hotmail account. To sign up for an email account on Hotmail can be confusing especially if you are a newbie on the platform. Hotmail was purchased by Outlook.com in 2013, a company owned by Microsoft. Ever since then, there have been some upgrades in the system. This means Hotmail.com have been integrated with Outlook.com. But you can still create your own new email account. All you need to do is go to the official website – www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com and check out for the Hotmail registration page. Open it and fill it correctly by entering your basic required information by following the instructions on the screen. Learn the easy steps to get one.
HOW CREATE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT
The instruction includes basic information about you which include your name, date of birth, and gender. You will also be required to type in your country/location and phone number to verify your account security for recovering your password. You can choose not to add your phone number by leaving the specified filed empty.
- User name: This is the name that will appear on your Outlook account, click on the down arrow and select hotmail.com
- Create password: you will have to create a password that must be strong and must include at least 8 characters in length and combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
- Re enter password: Re-enter the password created.
- Country / region: this is the Country where you reside.
- Phone number: Enter your current mobile number which is in use, and remember to enter it with your zip code e.g +234, +44, etc.
- Birthday: Enter your birth date, month and year.
- Postal Code: your Postal code is a 5 or 6 digit numbers depending on your state in the county you reside.
- Gender: Select your gender, Male or Female.
- Country code: National area code.
- Alternate email address: this is optional but will help you when you want to recover your account.
- Enter correctly words: which are displayed in the specified box to verify you are not a robot. If you couldn’t see it clearly, click on the “get a new code” option or click Audio to listen to that code.
- On the next page, accept the Microsoft terms and conditions, and you’ll be ready to start using your account.
- After filling in all necessary information, confirm if there are no errors in the information you entered.
- Finally, click Create account to create an account.
- Congrats, you have successfully created a new account.
Keep in mind that you can edit all your information from the settings page except for the email address.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Create Gmail Account >>[Gmail Sign up New User Account]
HOTMAIL.COM ACCOUNT SIGN UP
This process shows you the simple guide that will help you sign up and sign in to your Hotmail Account.
- Start by visiting outlook.com.
- On the next page, scroll down and click on “Create a free account” at the bottom that will direct you to the signup page.
- Once you get a new email address, you will have to choose between the two domains namely @outlook.com, @hotmail.com to sign in to your account.
- Enter your Email ID and Password that would be used to access both Hotmail and Outlook. Microsoft will then ask you if you wish to get Microsoft’s promotion over emails or not. Choose yes or no depending on your choice.
- Microsoft will also ask you for a few important details like Name, date of birth, gender, phone number in case you forget your password, place of residence… Of course, Hotmail has guaranteed the protection of your data.
- Then, Microsoft will probably ask you to confirm that you’re not a robot by entering the characters you see.
- Once you have entered the required information.
- Click and confirm your application.
- Verify your Hotmail account by entering the verification code that will be sent to phone number through text or email to ensure that your Hotmail account is created and fully secured.
MORE POST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Create a Gmail Account – Gmail Account Sign Up