How can I use the Gmail login different user on my desktop PC or mobile devices or How do I go about the Gmail sign in add account on any devices? First and foremost, it is important for you to know that you can login to another Gmail account on your device without having to log out any of your other Gmail accounts. This is because Google allows all bonafide Gmail users to login to a different Gmail account one device.
In other words, Google now allows Gmail login different users on a single web browser or mobile device. This means on your Google chrome browser, you can access your new Gmail login on a new chrome browser and also access your other Gmail accounts on the same Google chrome browser. This is to enable Gmail users manage their Google account on the same browser or device.
Initially, this feature was not allowed by Google due to certain reasons best known to its policy. But since Google noticed users have been having difficulty managing their Google accounts in which they have to sign in to several different web browsers. In other to ensure all Gmail users are now able to manage their account, Google now makes it possible for Google users to be able to login to login into different Gmail account using multiple chrome browsers. However, it is only applicable for desktop computers. For mobile phones, only one account is assigned to one device on the Gmail app but you can access your different Gmail accounts on your mobile browser. This means you have to logout one account and then enter the login details of the new Gmail account you want to access.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>> Gmail Account Sign Out of All Devices
Gmail Login Different User on Any Device
To login into another Email account “Google Gmail” on one device or web browser is easy. And if you have more than one Gmail account, you can also sign in all the accounts on one chrome web browser or on a single device. To learn how to this, follow the steps below:
How to Sign in to a Different Gmail Account on Desktop My PC:
- Go to www.gmail.com in the web browser of your device.
- On the Gmail inbox page, click on your Google profile picture in the in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap “Add another account”.
- It will redirect you to the Gmail sign in login page where you can now enter a different login Gmail account username and password to add another Gmail email account.
How to login to a Different Gmail Account on Mobile:
To use the Gmail login different user in mobile phone requires two ways for you to login into your Gmail account. The first one is by using the Gmail app while the second one is by visiting the “setting” icon on your phone.
To use the “Settings” App on Your Phone;
- Launch and open up the “Settings” app on your phone’s home screen.
- On the next page, scroll down and find “Google” and click on it.
- Click on the small arrow down (↓) symbol in the left corner of your signed in Gmail account.
- The next step is to scroll down and click on the “Add another account”.
- Now, enter the new different Gmail username and password to sign in add another Google Gmail account on your mobile devices.
To Use the Gmail App to Login Gmail Different User on Your Phone
- Launch and open up the Google Gmail app from your phone’s menu screen.
- Next, click on the Profile picture in the top right corner of the mobile app.
- The next step is to scroll down and click on “Add another account”.
- Now, enter the new Gmail username and password to add your different Gmail account to your mobile device.