How do I block unwanted emails on AOL? or How do I block emails on my iPhone? On the contrary, there many reasons why you may want to block some unwanted email address on your AOL email inbox account. if you are looking for some important emails in your inbox and you are not being able to find it. This can be annoying and frustrating as a result of some unimportant email in your AOL inbox. However, you can block all the emails from the sender in order to locate the important ones and also keep your inbox clean and easy to navigate.
To block emails on AOL, you can either add the sender to your “Block senders” lists. You can also mark the email as spam. When you mark the email as spam, it will be removed from your Inbox and added to spam messages where you can easily send it to trash if it is not important. You can block your AOL mail on your desktop computer or on the AOL Mail mobile app. To block your AOL email on computer, you have to make use of the web browser and then add the emails you want to block to the “block sender list” on the Mail Setting menu of your PC. For the mobile app, you can simply add the email spam which will stop the senders from getting access to your inbox. Instead any message sent in the future from the sender will move to the Spam messages folder. Learn how to block an email address on AOL mobile devices and on computer.
RELATED>>>>>>>>>>>> Mail on AOL – How to Login Aol My Account – How Does AOL Email Work
How to Block Emails on AOL in a Web Browser
- Go to AOL website – https://mail.aol.com/ in the web browser of your computer.
- On the next page, login with your registered email address and password.
- Next, click on the “Option” button in the top-right corner of your AOL inbox page.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click on “Mail settings”.
- The mail setting page will appear with some options at the left corner of the homepage.
- Click on “Block sender” and an on-screen will appear.
- Now, enter the email address of the person you want to block. If you have multiple email address you want to block, just click on the plus sign (+) in front of the email address field.
- Finally, click on “save settings”.
How to block emails on AOL mobile app
This works for both Android and iOS devices. Simply, follow the steps below to learn how to block AOL emails on your mobile app.
- Open the AOL app from your phone’s home screen.
- Log in to your AOL account.
- Click on an email from a sender you want to block.
- Then, tap the menu icon (three-dot) at the bottom-right of the screen.
- A pop-up list will appear, click on “mark as Spam”.
- You can repeat this process for any emails you want to block.