If you have made up your mind to know how to block J.Crew Credit Card, good for you. However, there are certain reasons why you choose to deactivate or close your J.crew credit card. As a cardholder of J.Crew store, you can choose to block your card if you notice an unauthorized charge on your credit card account, or you discover a billing error on your account or any other fraudulent charges on your credit card.
As a cardholder, to block your J.crew credit card comes with some hard consequences because you may not be able to retrieve it again. Plus, you denied yourself of all the benefits attached to the card. However, it is best to contact the merchant to check for what is missing in your account. You can also initiate a dispute to get your money back before choosing to cancel or block your J.Crew Credit card indefinitely.
J.Crew Credit card is of the credit cards issued by Comenity Bank. Applying for J.Crew Credit card is very easy as you need to go through the application process. And once you are approved, you can now activate your card to start enjoying your rewards as a potential cardholder. But on the contrary, if you notice some negative changes in your credit card account and you decided to block the card. You can easily locate the nearest J.Crew Store close and demand for an instant Card deactivation or make use of the online platform using your mobile device or PC. Before we head straight to the simple guide of learning how to block J.Crew Credit Card, let’s quickly highlights the consequences of blocking your card.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grifols Plasma Loyalty Card – How to Activate Grifols Prepaid Card
Consequences of Blocking J.Crew Credit Card
To block your J.Crew card is pretty easy but it is important for you to know the hard implication of closing the credit card account.
- You can use the Auto-pay method of payment again to pay your bills.
- Once the card is deactivated, you may not be able to take care of emergencies.
- No access to online card management like checking your balance, manages your spending budget, and lots more.
- Nothing like low APR again
- As a cardholder, you stand to earn $25 store reward for every $500 purchases you make and other amazing benefits. Once you block your card, you put an end to all the bonuses you are entitled to.
Now that you are now familiar with the consequences, let’s dive into how to block your block your J.Crew Credit card.
How to Block J.Crew Credit Card
The following instructions are what you need to know to block your card.
- The first step is to contact the customer service to help you block and maybe ask you why you want to block it if there is any help they could offer.
- Visit the J.Crew Store nearby and request for instant card deactivation
- You can also send a message to the Secure Message Center (https://d.comenity.net/ac/jcrew/secure/message-center)
- You can the customer care line at 1-888-428-8810, TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>> Citi Credit Card Login – Citi Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
Is it Possible to Retrieve the Card?
The answer is No. This is because the deactivation automatically cancels the first card enrollment and not membership. So you can apply for a new one by providing your personal and financial information. So if you have completed the deactivation process, you can go ahead to apply for a new one. Keep in mind that this does not affect your credit points.
So if you have any question, simply use the comment box below.