How can I change my Shipping address on Amazon order? First of all, Amazon grants you access to update your shipping address after you have placed an order provided your item has not been shipped. This usually happens when you find out that you entered the wrong address while filling your information after you have completed your purchase. However, you may not be able to change your shipping address once your order leaves Amazon warehouse or has been shipped already. Another reason why you may not be able to change your shipping address is when the item is being delivered by a third-party carrier like FedEx or UPS. But if the item is still in Amazon’s custody and you want to change your shipping address. You can do that either on the Amazon website’s homepage on PC or on the Amazon app on your mobile device. To learn how to change your Shipping address on an Amazon order, follow the steps below.
How to Change Amazon Shipping Address on Desktop
The steps below will guide you how to change shipping address on Amazon on PC and desktop computers.
- Go to Amazon website – https://www.amazon.com/ in the web browser of your device.
- Next, sign in with your Amazon email address and password and then click the “Sign In” button.
- On your account page, click on the “Account & Lists” in the top-right corner of the homepage.
- A drop-down list will appear, click on “your Orders”.
- On the next page, find the order you want to change the shipping address for.
- Click on grey “view order details” button on top of the item.
- The shipping address will appear, click on the “Change” or “Edit” button under it. Keep in mind that if the “Change” or “Edit” button is not there, it means the order has been shipped by a third-party and can’t be changed.
- Finally, choose the correct “shipping address” for the order and click on the “Save” button to update your information.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
How to Change Shipping Address on Amazon App
- Open up the home screen of your phone or tablet and click on the Amazon App.
- Next, scroll down and click on the order that you want to change the shipping address for.
- Click on the “order” and scroll down to the “order info” link and click on it.
- Now, click on the “Change this order” button.
- Finally, follow the instructions to change the shipping address.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Use ‘Login With Amazon’ to Make More Money as a Developer