If you don’t know how to sign out of your Amazon account when you used someone else’s phone or computer, do not panic. However, it may be that you have signed in on Amazon on your own device so that you do not have to login every time but now you want to sign out of Amazon. Sometimes to protect your information from third-party, it is very important you log out of your Amazon account.
To sign out of Amazon is easy on any device either on your computer or phone. Learn how to do this below.
How to Sign out of Amazon on PC
You can log out of your Amazon account on desktop. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to Amazon’s website – www.amazon.com in the web browser of your device.
- Next, sign in to your account with your Amazon’s email address and password.
- The next step is to tap the “Account & Lists” in the top-right corner of the homepage.
- A drop-down menu will appear under “Your Account,” scroll down and click on “Sign out”.
Now, you have automatically signed out your Amazon account.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
How to Sign out of Amazon on mobile App
Another way in which you can log out of your Amazon account is by signing out on your Amazon app on your Android or iOS devices.
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A new drop-down menu list will appear, scroll down and click on “Settings”.
- From the new list under settings, click on “Not [your name]? Sign out”.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Use ‘Login With Amazon’ to Make More Money as a Developer