Instagram is one of the popular social media platforms known for users sharing photos and videos with family and friends. The Instagram Login gives users access to enjoy the amazing features on the websites. Some of the amazing features cut across the posting of unlimited photos followed by hashtags and location. One good thing about the login platform is that users can share and like photos, tag people, and search for friends’ profile and their stories.
On the contrary, you cannot enjoy the entire Instagram Login package until you sign up for an account on the platform. The Instagram login gives you access to enjoy trending videos and news on the platform. Signing in to the platform is simple and easy. You can login to Instagram on a PC/computer or mobile device like a Smartphone, Tablet, etc.
The login platform gives users so many benefits like chatting with one another by sending private messages. You can also follow other users while you also get followed. The platform gives room for users to send comments to each other. Meanwhile, you can log in to the platform using your Facebook account if you want to. To get the full details on how to login on the platform, kindly read the article below.
How to Login on Instagram on a PC
To login to Instagram on the computer is stress-free but you must make sure you have a reliable internet connection. You must also have an updated web browser.
- First of all, go to https://www.instagram.com/on the URL of your web browser.
- On the next page, the Official login page pops up asking you to enter your Login ID – phone number, username, or email and password. The page will also ask you if you want to Log in with Facebook. Let’s take for instance – you are to use your Login ID.
- Enter your “email address” and “password”.
- Click on “Log in”.
After logging in to the ig platform, it takes you to your account interface where you can search for people using the search box, view stories of other users. However, using Instagram on the computer gives a wider interface experience compared to your mobile device. This is because, on mobile device, the interface is reduced to a mobile view.
How to Login on Instagram on your Android & iPhone | Instagram App
Signing in to Instagram on your mobile devices is easy because the platform focuses more on mobile devices. All you need to do is follow the instructions below.
- Download and install the Instagram app from the Google play store or Apple store on your device.
- Launch and open the mobile app.
- On the next page, the login page pops up. Enter your username or email address and password. You can also choose to Login with Facebook.
- Then, click on “Log in” for Android or “Sign in” for iPhone.
After this process, you are automatically logged in to the platform where you can start enjoying the platform. Meanwhile, you can also login through Facebook as discussed earlier.
Login to Instagram with Facebook
In this section, Instagram login with Facebook may seem difficult for some users. However, to access your Instagram through Facebook is simple. All you need to do is make sure you are already logged in to Facebook because Instagram will seek your permission to access your Facebook account. Just open Instagram on your phone or PC and click on the “Log in with Facebook”. It will immediately link your Instagram account to your Facebook but you will experience a problem of incorrect username and password unless you edit it. Therefore, to edit your default Instagram login details; do the following.
- Log into Instagram using the Facebook Login
- Click on the settings menu and select the Edit profile.
- Click on the username and change it to a more suitable and better one.
- Check the Email address and ensure it is correct. If not, click on it for editing.
- Go back to the settings menu and click on the Accounts button.
- Then, select the Reset password from the list.
After going through the above steps, you will get a notification sent to your email to reset the password. Thereafter, you need to check your email to verify your account. Just follow the link and set a new password for your Instagram account. Now, you can log in to your Instagram account with Facebook.