How can I Login to my PayPal account? Logging in to your PayPal account is easy but confusing sometimes. PayPal is an online financial company that carries out payment between individuals and businesses. More importantly, it is an accepted online payment platform that facilitates online transfer without the use of a credit card. Nevertheless, users’ credit card or bank account is connected to the PayPal account. However, creating an account is free but charges fees apply when buying and selling take place for international transactions.This is the first pathway to Logging to your PayPal account.
Furthermore, to login to your PayPal account gives you access to your wallet. This enables you to send and receive money on the platform. The interesting thing about the PayPal account is that the PayPal accounts do not have account numbers like the normal bank accounts do. Instead, the account is identified with the use of an email address and password. On the contrary, it enables users’ shop, makes payments, and transfer money with ease. However, the Login process not guarantees your access to your account but also gives you the privilege to add your local bank account, credit card, or debit card details and under these options, you choose the one suitable for your online transaction. However, new users cannot log in to the platform until they create an account irrespective of the country where you are although there are limitations to some countries.
How to Set up a PayPal Account 2021 | Sign up a PayPal Account
Apart from the fact that creating an account is free, setting up a PayPal account is simple and easy as it gives every user the benefit of signing in to their PayPal account anytime. You can use the web browser or download and install the mobile app on your device making sure your device is connected to the Internet. Additionally, in this article I will show how to set up and sign up for a PayPal account which includes the following steps:
- Go to PayPal.com/home on the URL or open up the mobile App.
- Then, the homepage pops up, click on “sign up for free” or tap “sign up”.
- Select the account you want, either Personal or Business. Then, click on continue.
- Enter your email address and create a password. After this, a registration form pops up.
- Enter the required information. Then click on continue.
- Verify your email address and link your bank account and card.
- Click on the Get started button, then click on add card by entering your credit card or debit info.
After setting up a PayPal account, it gives you access to login to your PayPal account anytime and you start enjoying all the benefits embedded in the platform.
How to Login to PayPal Account
When you have successfully created and verified your PayPal account, your account becomes ready for transactions either to receive payment or make payment. However, to login to your PayPal account, it involves the following:
- Go to https:// www.paypal .com on your device.
- The site homepage pops up, enter your email address and password.
- Click on next and you are granted access to your PayPal wallet.
Login to PayPal Account on the Web
Accessing your PayPal account on using the Web browser tends to be the easiest way of logging into your account. However, logging in into your PayPal account is simple.
- Visit https:// www.paypal .com on any computer we browser.
- On the next page, the homepage pops up.
- Click on Login at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your email and password and then proceed to your account where you have your wallet.
Log in to PayPal Account on a Mobile device
With your phone, you can also login to your PayPal account provided your phone is connected to the internet. Although, some of the home features of the Full website are compressed to mobile screen size. On the contrary, to access your PayPal account login portal on your device; go through the following steps.
- Visit “https://mobile.paypal.com/“ on your mobile device browser.
- The homepage pops up, click on Login at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Then, click on the Login button.
Meanwhile, after going through these steps you get access to your PayPal account using the mobile device. You can also use the mobile App to login to your account.
PayPal Mobile App
The mobile app has made it easier for PayPal to be accessible for every transaction anywhere you are in the world. The PayPal App makes the platform accessible on iOS and Android devices. The interesting about the app is its convenience which allows you to log in using your phone number and a PIN instead of using an email address and password. However, the mobile App has its limitation irrespective of the advantageous benefit. On the App, you are not allowed to change or alter your account settings.
In conclusion, this gives you access to your PayPal account and you can start making transactions. You can also use the App on android and iOS devices.