Do you know you can login WorldRemit account on PC and mobile? This is to tell you that you can now access the Worldremit account with or without mobile phone provided your device is connected to the internet. Before we proceed, let’s quickly dive into some reviews about Worldremit.
The worldremit website or mobile app is a payment platform that allows you to transfer or send money online to family and friends abroad and other parts of the world. The payment platform allows you to send cash, pay bills, carry out bank transfer and transactions, cash pick up and create mobile wallets and also airtime top up. You can also carry out international bank transfers between countries. One amazing thing about the World remit login platform is that you can send small amount of money to several countries using other local partners. Registered members on this platform can save money and carry out international transfer in over 130 countries but you may need a promo code ‘3FREE’. These members can either access the platform via Worldremit account on PC or Worldremit app. Popular countries where the services are available are UK, USA, New Zealand, Ghana, Sweden, Belgium, Nigeria, Netherlands, Australia, South Africa, and Norway.
Features of WorldRemit Account
- You can pay bills overseas
- Registered members can send money to their mobile wallets
- Delivery of your cash transfer is faster and cheaper
- You can send airtime top-ups
- The bank transfers support prepaid cards
- It is easy to set up
- The transfer fees charges is very low
- The platform is very fast
- Stress free cash pick up in few minutes
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Activewisely Activate Card – How to Activate Your Wisely Direct Card Online | Activate Wisely Login
How Does WorldRemit Account Login Work?
- You have sign up for an account and login from the Worldremit website or by downloading mobile app.
- Then, enter your transfer details. Choose the location you want to send money to and enter the amount to check out the fees.
- The next step is to verify your identity with your country means of identification either National ID or other identity proofs.
- Now, enter your recipient’s details and fund your transfer account. This varies depending on your location and the third-party funding options you are using. These may include bank transfer, Apple Pay, credit or debit card, Mobile Money, Interac, Poli, Klarna, iDeal, Sofort, and Tustly. Keep in mind, World remit does not accept Google pay.
- Enter the code 3FREE in the promo code area for a fee-free money transfer.
Easy Guide on WorldRemit Sign Up
Before you can login to your account, it is important you sign up create an account on the worldremit.com website or on the Worldremit app. The sign up process will require you to provide some information about yourself. Simply follow the steps below to create an account.
- Go to https://www.worldremit.com/en/account/signup in the web browser of your device.
- On the next page, click on the “Sign up” button.
- A registration form will appear.
- Select your country by clicking on the arrow down button.
- Enter your address and password.
- Now, check the box if you do not want to receive messages from World remit.
- Click the “continue” button.
- Next, follow the instructions and your account is created.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamestop Credit Card Login – Gamestop Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
How to Login Worldremit Account on PC
You can either login your World remit account on PC or on mobile. To log in to your WorldRemit account and send money fast on PC , follow the steps below:
- Go to official Worldremit website – https://www.worldremit.com/en/account/login in the web browser of your device.
- Next, on the login page, enter your email address and password which you create an account with.
- Finally click on “Login”.
WorldRemit Account Login on Mobile – WorldRemit App
- Open up the app on your device.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on “login”.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Finally click on “Login”.