Massachusetts DUA Card – Mass DUA Bank of America Debit Card Login | Visa Prepaid Processing DUA Debit Card Login | Massachusetts DUA Unemployment Debit Card | Massachusetts DUA Debit MasterCard®
Mass DUA Card, DUA Debit Card, Mass DUA Bank of America MasterCard Login, Mass DUA Bank of America Login – this is a state of the United States MasterCard Prepaid Card issued by the Bank of America that can be used to make purchases online, in-stores, make payment online, and also withdraw cash at ATMs points.
Massachusetts Bank of America DUA Card is a MasterCard prepaid debit card issued by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to the residents of Massachusetts who are legally qualified to work in the United States of America to make purchases but are currently unemployed. You can buy this card in person at different locations which include the following;
- State Treasurer’s Office
- Licensing Office
- Department of Unemployment Assistance
- Board Of Retirement
- Department of Revenue
- Registry Of Motor Vehicles
What is Massachusetts DUA UNEMPLOYMENT?
The Massachusetts DUA is a state law established by the United States for residents of Massachusetts mainly for workers to get unemployment benefits up to 26 weeks when they lose their job as a result of company’s decision to restructure or pandemic.
The Massachusetts DUA which means Massachusetts Department Unemployment Assistance, a program for American with disabilities and other able-bodied residents who are struggling to meet the eligibility requirements of jobs in the state because of their peculiarity. This program is set aside to hire and put a smile on the people with disabilities in the United States and also offers incentive to their employers. In other words, the Mass DUA Bank of America determines and accepts employer contribution to the UI program. This program also offers PUA which is Pandemic Unemployment Assistance. You can also get DUA Multilingual services for those with different languages apart from English, CARES Act extension information on this platform and lots more.
What is Goal of this Law?
The main goal of this law is to provide unemployment benefits to workers who are unable to find a new job as a result of a company’s shut down or organization’s restructure. One of the U.S. Senators known as Senator Manchin introduced this law into the legislative arm of the U.S. Government and was made to pass through the House of Congress in May 2018.
The Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) is an agency in Massachusetts that is established to provide unemployment Insurance and benefits to qualified and eligible workers in the state. As of July, 2018, the state’s unemployment rate is 6%.
The DUA provides services to over 1.3 million people in the state. The agency offers free information to DUA employers about their work force and usually hosts them for interview for any available employment. There are several means of getting information about DUA. You can use the DUA account online platform, by mail, by phone, or visit any of DUA offices in Chicopee, Fall River, Boston, Springfield, and Worcester.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bank of America Nevada UI Debit Card – Nevada Unemployment Debit Card
DUA Debit – What is Massachusetts DUA Unemployment Debit Card?
DUA Debit is Massachusetts DUA employment debit card that is made for unemployed residents of the state who are out of their pay job and are still on the search for a new paying job skills that can keep them employed. This card is issued to these individuals in Massachusetts to help fight poverty and also assist them pay their bills with the money. This will help them afford food, clothes, shelter and other basic needs of life.
The Unemployed Residents of Massachusetts can access their unemployment benefits with the use of their DUA Debit Card at any ATM points, or any nearby bank machine that accepts withdrawal.
With this card, employers have an understanding of who the DUA Debit Card cardholder is. This becomes very easy for an employer to be on the look out to finding the best-qualified candidate for the job merely by using this card. So if you have been unemployed for a very long time and you want to get yourself an amazing employment, you can get yourself this card. This card will help you find the next job close to you without stress.
The DUA debit MasterCard is a secure and safe way of getting your Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits. Please note that your first payment will always be a paper check. This is a prepaid card issued by the Bank of America in North America licensed from MasterCard for Massachusetts users. Unemployed residents will receive their benefits through this debit card unless you sign up for direct deposit to a checking or saving account. The Bank of America debit card has no monthly fee charges, no per purchases fee charges, no ATM in network fees charges, no account balance inquiry fees charges, no charges to call the customer service.
You can use this card for free and it doesn’t come with any charge fee. You can use to purchases at any in-store and locations such as pharmacies, gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and many more. It doesn’t even require a check or cash because all transactions are made through debit cards.
So if you reside in Massachusetts and you are still looking for work, you can simply access your benefits with the use of your Massachusetts DUA unemployment Debit Card. If you don’t have, you can apply for one at any Bank of America close to you in Massachusetts or visit the www.bankofamerica.com DUA debit card application platform to apply for one.
This unemployment debit card is a prepaid card that works simply like a debit card. The card is used to pay for your bills and expenses while you are on the lookout for a new job and you do not have to deposit money into your bank account. The DUA unemployment debit card is available in three forms.
The employment market is very competitive for job seekers particularly the unemployed. Many people are not able to find their dream job that can be sufficient enough to pay their bill. This is why so many companies alongside with DUA are offering easy benefits to employees they hire without squeezing out their benefits from them. In other words, despite getting a job you can still be enjoying your benefits. However, this DUA debit card comes with a $25 monthly fee with no payroll deduction.
This type of unemployment DUA debit card comes with a $35 monthly fee and a monthly payroll is required. When you get a job, reimbursement is sure and you pay back the monthly fee with interest.
This debit card is known to be the best and attractive choice for both individual and business. One of the draw-back of this card is that difficult to sell which many find it difficult to use. However, the Gold DUA debit card has no monthly fee or payroll deduction.
Why Should you Consider the Boston Bank of America DUA card for Debit Cards?
This article focuses on the Bank of America DUA card and how it can serve you as the best debit card you can ever think of. It highlights the importance and benefits of the coupled with the amazing features that comes with the card. This includes your protection, customer service and high level convenience.
Debit cards on the other hands works exactly like credit card and other counterparts but it has its own disadvantages and benefits. One of the benefits is the area of convenience they provide to customers such they can use it or carry it along with them anywhere they go or visit and you do not have to go with physical cash. This also helps you manage your funds. Instances where you lose or misplace your card may result into extravagant spending than planned which can be painful.
Using the Boston Bank of America DUA card provides you with access to enjoy amazing features of the card such as 24/7 phone support from the customer service team, easy and convenient ATM withdrawals, fraud protection and many more.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bank Of America NC DES Debit Card – NC unemployment debit card
Benefits of Mass DUA Debit MasterCard®
If you are using the DUA debit card or you are apply to get one, below is a list of the benefits you stand to enjoy.
- You don’t have anything to do with overdraft fees
- Get instant access to your benefits
- You can pay for items either in stores, online, or by phone everywhere that MasterCard debit cards are accepted completely for free.
- Receive cash back with your purchases at many grocery and stores for free of charge
- You can check your account balance and make withdrawals at any Bank of America or Allpoint ATM at no charge. Keep in mind that charges may apply if you don’t access your money at one of these ATM locations.
How Does the Massachusetts DUA Debit Card Work?
The Massachusetts DUA Card is specific type of driver’s license that offers a limited driving privilege in Massachusetts.
This is mainly used when you are operating a motor vehicle and such cardholder must not be intoxicated or under the influence of hard drugs and alcohol.
To get this license, there are requirements you meet before you can be issued this card. You must pay an initial fee and also pass an exam to verify that you are not currently impaired. Bank of America DUA card requirements can be physical or UI online computer (digital) requirements. Let’s divert into some of the physical requirement of the DUA card.
Physical requirements of DUA Debit Card include the following;
- Your signature written on your photo.
- A photo on your face
- A digital image or thumbprint
For UI Online computer requirements
You can login to your UI online platform from your smartphone, tablet, and on other mobile devices. But you may be limited when it comes to accessing some features. You can use the following desktop browsers when you want to use a computer.
- Desktop browser – Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 10.x
- Microsoft – internet explorer 9.x or higher, Microsoft Edge is not supported
- Mozilla Firefox – version 35 or higher
- Apple Safari is not supported
- Google Chrome – version 35 or higher
Keep in mind that the following browser settings is important
- Turn off compatibility view mode if you are using internet explorer
- Disable all pop-up blockers
- Download Adobe Acrobat in order to view document in UI online
DUA Debit Card – Mass DUA Bank of America Login – Visa Prepaid Processing DUA Debit Card Login
DUA Debit card is a prepaid card that works for every unemployed resident of Massachusetts online and offline to make payment at ATM points, retailers that accept MasterCard, and many more.
It also functions as a direct to user (D2U) payment system, a service that is used by most companies to make transactions. With this debit card, you can make payment; view your transaction history, and lots more. To login to your DUA debit Card UI online, follow the steps below.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EDD Debit Card – Visa Prepaid Processing EDD Debit Card Login | Bank of America EDD Debit Card
DUA Login – How to login to your Massachusetts DUA Card Account Online | DUA Debit MasterCard® Login
You can either login to your Unemployment Insurance online portal as an unemployed resident, employer and as a third-party. For third-party, you will need your username and password. While as an unemployed resident who want to check his benefits, you will have to follow the steps below.
- Go to Bank of America Mass DUA login website https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/duadebit/Verify/SignIn?m=1 in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on “Sign In” or
- Enter your “Username” or “Card Number”.
- Click on the blue “Sign In” button.
- It will redirect you to another page where you will asked to provide the expiration date month, Expiration date year, last 4 digits of Social Security Number and your 3-digit Security code of your card to verify your identity.
- Click on “Continue”.
Once your information is correct, you will be redirected to your online banking account’s dashboard.
You can also use this for method to login to your (PUA) Pandemic Unemployment Assistance portal (https://ui-cares-act.mass.gov/PUA/_/#1) by entering your “email address” and “password” and then click on “Login”.
How to Activate Massachusetts DUA Debit MasterCard® – Bank of America DUA Card Activate
The Massachusetts DUA card activation process is easy provided you have received your DUA Debit MasterCard®.
- Go to the Bank of America Massachusetts DUA Card online activation page – https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/duadebit/Verify/Activate?m=1 in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on “Activate my card” to get your card activated.
- Enter your “card number” and click on “Continue”. Keep in mind that your initial username for online activation is the last 6 digits of your DUIA debit card number.
- Next, create a 4 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) to use at any ATM.
- Congrats, you have activated your card.
- Now, sign the back of your card after activation.
Keep in mind that your debit card is only valid for three years after activation.
Massachusetts DUA Bank of America Customer Service
Bank of America is always ready to provide 24/7 customer service regarding any issue on your DUA debit card since it is issued by the bank. To contact Bank of America customer service, you can use the below options.
- You can visit https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/duadebit in the web browser of your device.
- You can contact Bank of America customer service phone number at 1 (855) 898-7292
- TTY: 1 (866) 656-5913
- Outside U.S. (collect): 1 (423) 262-1650
Contact Massachusetts DUA Customer Service for UI Benefits via Phone
You can also contact Massachusetts DUA Customer Service for your UI benefits via phone.
- Call the Mass DUA call center at (877) 626-6800. Opening hours are Open 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday–Friday. Multilingual call agents are available.
- You can also call the TeleCert Line (Automated system is operational, please do not transfer to an agent within the system) (617) 626-6338. You can request for weekly benefits daily from 6.a.m to 10 p.m.
- Hearing Impaired Voice Relay 711.
- Payment Status line (Automated system is operational, please do not transfer to an agent within the system) (617) 626-6563.
When to File for Massachusetts DUA UI Benefits
You can file for your UI benefits in Massachusetts if you have been laid off from your job or work schedule has been reduced, then this is the best time to apply for your benefit. You can apply for UI benefits at the first week of total or partial unemployment. When you do this, you claim will begin at the beginning of every week which is Sunday of every calendar week in which your claim is filed. This date is called your “effective claim date”. If you wait more than a full week before you file a claim will lead to delaying the beginning of your claim and benefits which may result to the benefits not been paid for the weeks of unemployment that happened before the week of filing.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Cancel Woman Within Credit Card | Deactiavte my Card Online
How Long Does it take to Process a New Claim at Massachusetts DUA
This varies depending on the information from employers you were separated from. This usually happens when you apply for benefits, DUA will send a request to all employers listed on your claim for information regarding the main reasons why you were separated from their job and past wages. Every employer has an ultimatum of 10 days to respond. If the Employer does not respond within 10 days, DUA may contact the employer again for missing wage information. However, if the reason you are presently unemployed is because something more than lack of work, both you and the employer will be asked to complete a questionnaire to explain the circumstances or your separation or change in schedule.
Once the wage and separation information is complete, DUA calculates how much your UI benefits will be and the duration of how long you will be able to receive UI benefits. Once you’ve applied for benefits, you must continue to request benefits every week during your employments period or work reduced hours. According to Massachusetts Law, if you are eligible or qualified for the UI benefits you will receive payments for the weeks that you previously claimed, except for a one-week unpaid waiting period. Keep in mind that if you do not request benefits while your claim is being processed, you may be disqualified or not eligible to receive benefits for those weeks. If you don’t have any issue with your claim, DUA will make your first benefit payment in 3 to 4 weeks.
How to File a Massachusetts DUA Claim
The easiest and fastest method to file a claim is by using the UI Online platform at www.mass.gov/dua. It is important to make use of your computer to enjoy all the features of the platform.
You can use the UI Online platform which is available for 7 days a week from 6.a.m to 10 p.m.
If you do not have access to computer, kindly visit any of your local library or MassHire Career Center to use free, publicly-available computers.
You can also file a claim by phone to avoid scheduling a call back long hold toms at the official website – www.mass.gov/dua
You can also file a claim by calling the TeleClaim Center at:
- Call (617) 626-6800 from area codes 617 and 781
- Call (877) 626-6800 from area codes 351, 413, 508, 774, and 978.
The opening hours of TeleClaim Center are from Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For hearing-impaired relay service, call 711. Language services are also available through the TeleClaim Center upon request.
You can also file for claim in-person assistance, kindly visit the UI Boston Walk-In Center located at: The Hurley Building
19 Staniford Street Boston, MA 02114
The walk-in center hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Requirements or Information You Need to File a Claim for Massachusetts DUA
You will have to provide the following information below when you apply for your UI benefits
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth (month, day, year)
- Home address, telephone number, and email address (if available)
- Whether you have filed a UI claim in Massachusetts, or in any other state during the past 12 months
- The names and addresses of all employers you have worked for during the past 15 months, and the dates you worked for each employer. If you are reopening a claim, be prepared to provide the same information for any employment you have had since your claim was last active.
- Your Military discharge papers: form DD-214, member 4. If you don’t have it, you can request your DD-214 online at: ww.dd214.us
- If you were employed by the federal government within the past 18 months, the SF-8 and/or SF-50 form given to you by your government employer at the time of your separation
- The reason why you are no longer working or why your hours have been reduced
- Last day of employment
- The names, dates of birth, and Social Security Numbers of any dependent children that you plan to claim as a dependent
- Alien registration number or verification that you were legally eligible to work in the United States, and that you are currently eligible to begin a new job. To learn more, visit www.mass.gov/dua/save
- Bank account number, and the routing or transit number of your bank (if you would like to receive your payment by direct deposit)
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verizon Visa® Credit Card Login – Verizon Visa® Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
How to Apply for Massachusetts DUA UI Online Account as a Claimant
To apply for your UI Online benefits for the first time, you will be asked to create an account by going through the following steps.
- Go to Bank of America Mass DUA login website – https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-unemployment-assistance or https://uionline.detma.org/Claimant/Core/Login.ASPX in the web browser of your device.
- On the next page, scroll down and click on “Log In as a claimant”.
- It will redirect you to the Massachusetts Unemployment Insurance (UI) application portal
- Next, scroll down and enter your Social Security Number and confirm it in the specified box.
- Click on “Next”.
- On the next page, create a “password”. Keep in mind that your password must have at least 8 characters which include at least 1 number, at least 1 upper case, 1 lower case, 1 special character, etc.
- Then, select a security question and provide an answer to it.
- Read and accept the IRS terms and condition by checking the box on the screen.
- Congrats, you have successfully created your UI Online Account.
Keep in mind that it is very important for you to always remember your security question and answer. However, if you forget your password, simply click on the “Forgot Password” link to recover your password. You will need your SSN and password to access your UI online account every week you place a request for your benefit payment.
Applying for benefits from outside of Massachusetts
If you have moved to another state in the U.S and you worked in Massachusetts. According to UI law, you may still be eligible or qualified for benefits. This type of claim is known as an interstate claim. Interstate claims are subject to Massachusetts Law as if you were still living in the Commonwealth. You can apply for your interstate UI claim using UI Online or by calling the TeleClaim Center.
How to Set Up Direct Deposit for your Unemployment Benefits
Direct deposit is a very good payment method to receive your unemployment benefits and also keep track of your funds. With this, you can receive your Unemployment Insurance benefits in your personal saving or checking account. Keep in mind that once you have set up your direct deposit, it will take 9 working days for the bank to verify your account. During this period, your benefits will be on hold and will not be paid out until your account has been verified.
You can either set up your direct deposit account online or via phone. However, you will need the following information to set up your direct deposit.
- Your social Security Number
- The Routing Number of your bank
- The Account Number of your Checking or saving account.
How to Set Up Direct Deposit Online
- Go to your UI Online Account – https://uionline.detma.org/Claimant/Core/Login.ASPX?_ga=2.167687228.365607192.1640263017-1047042379.1640263017 in the web browser of your device.
- On the next page, click on “View and maintain account information” in the left corner of the page.
- Next, select “Payment method options” and click on the “Edit” button.
- Then, select the “Direct Deposit” button and click on “Submit”.
- The “Maintain payment information” screen will appear,enter the following information.
- Select your bank account type either checking or savings
- Enter your bank’s routing number
- Click on “Verify” to confirm your bank’s name
- Enter your bank account number
- Once you have successfully entered the correct information, click “Submit”.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Credit Card Login, Application & Customer Service
How to Set Up Direct Deposit on Phone
- Call the DUA direct deposit line at (617) 626-6570.
- Next, choose which language you would like to listen to the instructions in.
- Select option 1 to enter in your direct deposit information.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Enter your 4-digit TeleCert Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN was selected at the time you filed for unemployment benefits.
- Enter the 9-digit bank routing number of your bank.
- Enter your bank account number followed by the pound (#) sign.
- Select the type of account: 1 for checking or 2 for savings (passbook accounts are not eligible)
- You will be asked to confirm your approval of direct deposit by certifying several statements. This completes your direct deposit enrollment process
- Wait until you hear a “Thank You” message confirming your request before hanging up.
How Do I Check My Massachusetts DUA Unemployment Debit Card Balance?
You can check Massachusetts DUA Debit card balance in three ways.
- Online platform via Bank of America Mass DUA website
- You can check via Phone
- Through a Dial
Online platform via Bank of America Mass DUA website
To check your Massachusetts DUA Debit card balance online, you have to go through Bank of America Mass DUA login website and sign in to your online account. But you will need your card number, PIN, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. To do this, go to https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/duadebit/Verify/SignIn?m=1 in the web browser of your device and sign in to your account with your information.
To Check your Massachusetts DUA Unemployment Debit Card Balance via Phone
You can also check your Massachusetts DUA Unemployment Debit Card Balance on Phone, simply call the following phone numbers.
- Within the United States, call 1-866-692-9374 or 1-866-656-5913 (TTY)
- Outside the United States, call 1-423-262-1650.
To Check your Massachusetts DUA Unemployment Debit Card Balance Through A Dial
This method allows you to check your Unemployment Debit Card Balance by calling a representative but keep in mind that you will be charged by the operator of Massachusetts DUA. The Massachusetts unemployment office has a service called “Check your balance” that enables people to find out their debit card balance or request more cash on their unemployment debit cards.
This service is actually meant for people who sign up for specific program and it is not open to the general public. To get more information on this specific program, please call the number.
Within the United States: call 1-866-692-9374 or 1-866-656-5913
Outside the United States: call 1-423-262-1650.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NASA Federal Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card Login