MBNA credit card is one of the popular credit cards mostly used in the UK and Canada issued to its customer to make all kinds of purchases and enjoy the whooping benefits of the credit card. MBNA credit card login gives every cardholder access to manage their MBNA credit card account information to track any transaction, make payment, view monthly statements, request transfer, activate credit card and carry out every other online card services.
MBNA is formerly known as Maryland National Bank, a financial company founded in 1982 by Charles Cawley with its headquarter based in Delaware, United States before being merged with into the Bank of America in 2006 and was later acquired by Lloyds Banking Group in 2017. Today, MBNA offers all kinds of financial services in both Europe and Canada with its Europe headquarter based in Chester, England, United Kingdom and its Canada headquarter based in Ottawa, Ontario with over 25,800 employees across the various nations. Before we dive into the amazing benefits of the MBNA credit cards, let’s quickly identify the various credit cards you can get from the platform.
MBNA Credit Cards
Before you ahead to learn how to apply MBNA credit card online, it is important you check out the various credit cards offered by the MBNA bank.
- Balance transfer credit cards
- Purchase credit cards
- Transfer and purchase credit cards
Benefits of MBNA Credit Cards
There are various features and benefits of these MBNA credit cards and they include the following;
- Access to online management to check balance, review transactions, make payments, request transfers and many more using your mobile device or PC.
- Make secure payment
- You can set up a regular Direct Debit
- You get full fraud protection
- £12 late payment fee
- No return payment fee
- Access to whooping discounts when you make purchases with the card
- 1-3% foreign transaction fee
- 21 days grace period
- 24.99% cash advance fee
- No cardholder fee
- 12.99% interest & purchase APR
- Cardholders enjoy transferring store card balances and credit cards balances from another provider using the MBNA Balance Transfer Credit Card
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sears Credit Card Login – Sears Credit Card Payment & Customer Service
MBNA Credit Card Requirements
To apply for MBNA credit card, you must first check your eligibility status by using the MBNA Clever Checker to know if you are eligible to apply without affecting your credit rating. Once if you have done that and you are sure you are eligible, you can apply by having the following requirements first.
- Applicant must be a UK resident
- Must be at least 18 with a steady annual income.
- Must provide up to 3 years’ address history, an email address and phone number.
- Applicant must also provide their main bank account number and sort code.
- Must be free of County Court Judgements (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- Must not be unemployed or a student
- Must not have been declined for an MBNA credit card within the last 30 days.
MBNA also consider things like applicant’s credit history, both past and present, including previous full credit searches and must have affordability based on their income.
How to Check your MBNA Credit Card Eligibility Status
You can check your eligibility status by following the steps below;
- Go to https://apply2.mbna.co.uk/sales-content/cwa/m/ccc/?pnic=Eligibility_MBNA_PS#!b in the web browser of your device.
- Next, you will be required to provide your information which includes your title, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, gender.
- Next, select your marital status either single, married/civil partnership, separated, widowed, divorced/dissolved civil partnership.
- Then, choose if you are a British citizen by choosing “yes” or “no”.
- Now, click on “Continue”.
Once you are eligible, you can now begin the next step to your application process.
How to Apply for MBNA Credit Card
If you have check your eligibility status and you are eligible, you can go ahead with your MBNA credit card application process. This application process is for any of the credit cards.
- Go to www.mbna.co.uk in the web browser of your device.
- Next, scroll down and choose any of the credit card you want to apply for.
- On the next page, confirm your eligibility status and proceed to fill up the MBNA credit card application form.
- You will be asked to submit your personal and financial information.
- Once you are done, click on submit.
MBNA bank will review your application.
How to Register for MBNA Credit Card Online Services
To use your MBNA credit card login page, you will need to set your online services by registering. To do this, you will be asked to provide some information about you.
- Go to https://www.mbna.co.uk/online-card-services.html in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Register” button.
- On the next page, enter your title, first name, last name, date of birth and UK post code. If you don’t live in the UK, kindly check the box.
- Next, enter your card number
- Then, click on “Continue”.
- On the next page, set up your “username” and “password” and follow the prompts to get your account set up.
MBNA Credit Card Login
You can login to your MBNA credit card account to manage your account. You can do by following the steps below.
- Go to the https://www.mbna.co.uk/credit-cards/help-and-support/my-account.html in the web browser of your device.
- Next, on the next page, enter your “username” and “password”.
- Click on “continue”.
How to Activate your MBNA Credit Card
The MBNA Credit Card Login Activateportal makes it easy for you to activate your card once it approved. You can do this by following the steps below;
- Go to https://www.mbna.co.uk/credit-cards/help-and-support/activating-your-card.html in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Activate your credit card” button.
- On the next page, enter “credit card number”, “date of birth” and “expiry date”.
- Then, click on “Activate”.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Walgreens Credit Card Login – Walgreens Credit Card Apply & Payment
How to fix MBNA Credit Card Login Problems
If you forgot your username or password and you want to reset your login details, kindly follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.mbna.co.uk/credit-cards/help-and-support/my-account.html or https://online.mbna.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “forgotten your login details” or “reset your details”.
- On the next page, you will be asked for which of your details you want to change which include “Change your password”, “change your memorable information”, “change both” and “find out your username”.
- If you want to recover your password, choose the “change your password” option and click on “continue”.
- On the next page, enter your username, first name, last name, and date of birth
- Then, click “continue”.
- On the next page, follow the prompt where you will receive the new reset password link via your registered email address.
- Congrats, your password is reset.
How to Make MBNA Credit Card Payment
You can make credit card payment using the following methods
- Direct Debit:
cardholders will have to set up a Direct Debit payment system. This payment method is an automatic credit card payment method that deducts the money automatically from your credit card account every month. You can set it for a monthly amount, the minimum amount payment or full balance.
You can set up and manage your Direct Debit with MBNA by going through the Online card services or by calling the MBNA help line. Once you set up a Direct Debit payment system, your monthly payment will be credited to your credit card account on your payment due date. The money will be collected from your bank or building society by the next working day.
- One off Payment:
this payment system makes you in control of your payment or make extra payment on top of your Direct Debit. In this case, you must make sure you put at least a minimum amount every month and the payment method will get your payment to MBNA bank before the due date. You can make additional payment at any point to reduce your balance and any interest costs.
If you make additional payments to your account during the month, MBNA may still collect your Direct Debit in full.
- Bank Transfer or Debit Card:
you can also make payment using your bank transfer or debit card. To do this, you have to use the MBNA card services app. On this MBNA app, simply login and click on the “pay credit card”. Then, choose to pay by debit card or to pay from bank or building society account for convenience.
If you choose to pay form an account you hold or elsewhere;
- Enter the amount you would like to pay
- From the options, choose the bank you have an account with and want to pay from
- MBNA will hand you over to the other bank’s website or app shortly to approve the payment
You can also make a debit card payment to your MBNA credit card. You can do this by using the Online Card Services
Or call 03456 062 062. Speak to an adviser Mon-Fri 8am-10pm, or Sat-Sun 8am-6pm. You’ll need your 16-digit credit card number, and your debit card details.
Alternatively, you can make a payment from your current account in the same way you’d pay a bill or person. You’ll need these details:
Account number – 0000 0000
Sort code – 77-29-00
Reference – your 16-digit card number
Current account payments should reach your MBNA credit card account and update your available credit within 2 hours, but allow at least 1 working day for your list of recent transactions to update. Debit card payments will reach your MBNA credit card account by the next working day.
- By cheque:
you can also make payment by sending a cheque to MBNA bank by post. Keep in mind that you don’t send cash to avoid being lost.
Write your name and credit card number on the back of your cheque and send it to MBNA via the address below;
PO Box 274
Keep in mind it takes at least 7 business days for delivery and for your payment to reach your account. Plus, MBNA don’t accept cheques for dates in the future (post-dated). These are usually returned, which could result in missed payments and additional fees.
- Payment from Overseas:
If you have a UK bank account or debit card, you should still be able to make payment online or by phone from outside the UK. Check the sections above for details.
If not, most overseas banks should be able to arrange a BIC or SWIFT payment to us. Processing times can vary, so check with the overseas bank when you request your payment.
You’ll need the following details below:
- IBAN: GB38LOYD30675699067997
- BIC/SWIFT: LOYDGB21705
- Reference: your 16-digit card number
Where is MBNA Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
PO Box 274
MBNA Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any issues regarding your MBNA credit card and you want to reach out to MBNA customer service representative, kindly call at 1-888-876-6262. The MBNA customer service team works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Card related queries
03456 062 062 (or +44 1244 659 005 from outside the UK). Lines are open 8am-10pm Mon-Fri and 8am-6pm Sat and Sun.
General enquiries about cards:
Credit Card Operations
Social Media to Contact MBNA
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JetBlue Credit Card Login – JetBlue Credit Card Payment & Customer Service