Sofi credit card gives you access to enjoy the amazing benefits and whooping rewards attached to the credit card especially for your SoFi money or the balance on your SoFi loan or invest account. To get this SoFi credit card, you can apply online and if you have been longing to get preapproval, this post will guide you on all you need to know about it. To apply for SoFi credit card pre-approval makes it easy for you to get your credit card approved on time.
SoFi Credit Card Benefits & Features
When your SoFi credit card is approved, you stand the chance to earn up to $200 when you fund your invest account and other accounts such as checking account and saving account. As a cardholder, when you set up deposit with SoFi, you stand the chance to earn 3% rewards for a year. Cardholder can also earn 2% unlimited cash back on purchases when you redeem an eligible SoFi loan, investing, savings, or paying down. You get a lower APR by 1% by SoFi when you make 12-ontime payments. Other features and benefits include;
- $0 annual fees
- APR ranges between 13.24% -25.24%
- No intro APR
- 670-800+ minimum credit score
SoFi Credit Card Offers
There are various kinds of SoFi credit cards you can get for your use. They include;
- Travel rewards credit cards
- Cashback credit cards
- Credit-building credit cards
- Balance transfer credit cards
SoFi Credit Card Requirements
To apply for SoFi credit card, you will be required to have some important information. They include;
- Annual income
- Address and length of time at that address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social Security number
- Employment status and sources of income
- Financial accounts and/or assets
- Financial liabilities
- Country of citizenship and residence
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best Buy Credit Card Login – Make Best Buy Credit Card Payment & Apply
How to Get SoFi Credit Card Pre-approval
If you want to get your SoFi credit card faster than the time frame given to you, then you have to quicken the process by getting a preapproval. However, to get a preapproval, you have to apply online on SoFi website. During your application, you will be required to provide some personal information and also answer few questions. SoFi will run a soft credit check on your qualification status such that it will not impact your credit.
Once you are able to meet SoFi’s approval criteria, you will receive a preapproval offer in your mail if you qualify. Keep in mind that preapproval is not the final approval but it shows that you have a good chance of getting approved for the credit card. You can also get an instant approval from SoFi but the company will check your creditworthiness which includes your history of on-time payment, credit cards usage, your income, and you age. If you meet these requirements, you are likely to get instant approval.
How to Apply for SoFi Credit Card Online
To complete the SoFi credit card application online is easy but you will be required to provide certain personal and financial information by following the steps below;
- Go to the SoFi credit card application – https://www.sofi.com/credit-card/ in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the next page, enter your first name, last name, state, email address, and password.
- Then, check the box to show you agree to the SoFi terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, enter your street address, apartment, unit, floor, city, state. Zipcode,
- Click on “Next”.
- On the next page, choose your Citizenship status either U.S. citizen or Green card holder or non-permanent resident alien.
- Click “Next”.
- On the next page, enter your “date of birth” and click on “next”
- The next step is to choose your employment status either employed, self employed, not currently employed, and retired.
- Then, enter your occupation in the specified field and click on “next”.
- The next step is to enter your “annual income” and click on “Next”.
- Enter your “Housing cost” and click on “Next”.
- Verify your phone number and click on “send text”.
- Enter the code sent to your phone and click “next”.
- On the next page, follow the prompts and submit your application.
Once you submit your application, SoFi will review your application and notify you when you are approved.
SoFi Credit Card Login
If you have created your account when you applied for your SoFi card, you can now login to your SoFi credit card account online. the SoFi login helps you pay bills, get rewards, open a new account, redeem earned points, and many more.
- Go to the SoFi credit card login page https://www.sofi.com/credit-card/ in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Log In” button at the top-right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your “email” and “password”.
- Click on “Log in”.
You have logged in to your account but if you forgot your password, kindly click on the “forgot password” link to recover it.
How to Make SoFi Credit Card Payment
You can pay your SoFi credit card bills by logging into your account online or SoFi app and then click on “pay bills” or by mailing your payment to SoFi credit card payment mailing address via check or money order.
Where is SoFi Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
SoFi Credit Card
PO Box 981075
Boston, MA 02298-1075
SoFi Credit Card Customer Service
If you are having any issue regarding your SoFi credit card or you want to make payment, you can speak with a representative by calling the SoFi credit card customer service phone number at 1-844-945-7634.
READ ALSO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MBNA Credit Card Login – MBNA Credit Card Payment & Customer Service