Southwest Credit Card Login gives every cardholder quick and secure access to manage their Southwest Airlines® card account anywhere they find themselves. The Southwest Rapid Rewards® credit card is an amazing card for travelers who want to enjoy maximum benefits while they transit from one location to another. This credit card program comes in four (4) different categories and travel benefits. They include Priority Credit Card, Premier Credit Card, Plus Credit Card, and Business Credit Card.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus credit card is issued by Chase Bank for Southwest Airlines travelers to access their credit card account online, pay bills, check balance, contact customer care service, and many more through the Southwest Rapid Rewards login. To get the Chase Southwest credit card, you have to apply online and once your approval is granted, you can now activate your card. Before dive into how to apply for Southwest credit card, login and others. Let’s quickly dive into the benefits of what the Southwest credit card offers.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Benefits
The following benefits are what you stand to enjoy when you apply and get a Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card.
- Cardholder earns 40,000 points after they spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from when their account is opened.
- As a plus credit card member, you earn 3,000 points every year after your Cardmember anniversary when you pay an annual fee of $69 to renew your card.
- Earn 2x points on every $1 spent on Southwest purchases
- You also earn 2 points per $1 spent on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases
- The new benefits gives new cardholder earn 2 points per $1 spent on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- You get 25% back on inflight purchases
- Earn 2 EarlyBird check-in® per year
Now that you are familiar with the benefit you get when you have the Southwest Credit Card.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Manage Your Rewards With Your Old Navy Credit Card
How to Apply for Southwest Credit Card
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card application process is easy. Simply follow the steps below.
- Go to https://creditcards.chase.com/?CELL=6TKV in the web browser of your device.
- On the next page, scroll down and click on the green “Apply Now” button under the Southwest Rapid Rewards plus credit card.
- Next, you will asked to provide your personal information which include your first name, middle name, last name, suffix, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, Social security number, Tax ID type, Address type, Street address, suite/apt/other, zip code, city, state, email address, and phone number.
- The next step is to for you to check the box to provide your electronic signature for the authorization above.
- Next, enter your type of residence, primary source of income, and your total gross annual income.
- Now, check the box from the “Yes or No” option to tell if you want to go paperless to receive your billing statement digitally instead of through mail.
- Check the box from the “Yes or No” option if you want to add an Authorized user.
- Read the pricing and Terms information and also terms and conditions of the application and then check the box to confirm you have read it and agree to it.
- Finally, click on “Submit”.
Now that you have submitted your application, give Chase permission to review your information. But if you have gotten approval, you can activate your credit card so that you can now login to your account.
Southwest Credit Card Login
The Southwest login gives every customer access to manage their account online. To login to your account, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct in the web browser of your device.
- On the next page, enter your “username” and “password”.
- Then, click on “Sign in”.
How to Activate Southwest Credit Card
To activate your Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card requires two methods. They are;
- Activate your Southwest Credit Card online
- Activate by phone
Activate your Southwest Credit Card online
To activate your Southwest Credit card online, you will have to log in to your online account by using your login credentials. You can visit the Chase activation page. Another way to activate your credit card online is by checking the sticker on your credit card where you will see a secured website link to activate your card. Follow the link and on the website, follow the instructions and you will get your card activated.
Activate by phone
This is by calling the Southwest credit card activation phone number which is (800) 432-3117. When you call, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your card number or a secure PIN to activate your card and then follow the instructions to get your card activated.
Once you activated your Southwest credit card, you can begin to use the card immediately.
How to Make Southwest Credit Card Payment
To make a payment on a Southwest credit card is simply in three ways.
- One-time Payment through Chase: you can make a Southwest card payment via the Chase website, Chase mobile app or by calling Customer service. During the payment process, you will be asked to select the amount of payment, the source of payment and the payment date.
- Automated Payment through Chase: This payment method allows you to set up an automatic Southwest card payment system. This payment method is an auto reminder that notifies you about the payment due date. With this method of payment, you will not miss a payment or be charged a late fee.
- Payment by Mail: this type of payment method is by paying using your check or money order and then sending it to Southwest credit card payment mailing address.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Discount Tire Credit Card Login, Application, Payment & Customer Service
Where is Southwest Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
To make Southwest credit card payment by regular mail, send to;
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
To make Southwest credit card payment by overnight mail, send to;
201 N. Walnut Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
For general correspondence, mail to:
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850-5298
Southwest Credit Card Customer Service
To contact the Chase Southwest Credit Card Customer service, you can call the number on the back of your Southwest credit card. This number connects you directly to the Customer service representative assigned to your credit card account. If you can’t access your Credit card account at the moment, simply call 800-935-9935 and you will directed to the right department.
Below is a list of some important phone numbers for Chase Customers
|Customer Help and technical support||800-935-9935|
|Automated Phone Service||800-436-7958|
|To Apply for a Credit Card & Check your Application status||800-432-3117|
|Bilingual Spanish Hotline||877-312-4273|
|Lost or Stolen Credit Card||800-432-3117|
Contact Chase Customer Service by Email
You can also contact by sending a secure message via email through Chase website or mobile app. You may also reach Chase on social media via Twitter @ChaseSupport (https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=274789264) or Facebook Messenger (http://m.me/chase).