Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Credit Card Login grants every cardholder access to manage their Spirit Airlines® credit card account either to check or redeem their rewards, view transaction history, pay credit card bill, check and transfer a card balance, change card information and lots more. The Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Credit Card is a unique credit card for travelers in the United States and Central America.
The Free Spirit Airlines® World Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Bank of America for users to pay travel bills and carry out many other financial transactions. To get the Bank of America Spirit Credit Card, you must apply online and then give Bank of America permission to review your information before you are granted approval. Once you are approved, you can start enjoying all the benefits the card offers.
Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Credit Card Benefits
The following benefits are what the Free Spirit® World Elite Mastercard Credit Card offers if you are a prospective cardholder who is willing to apply for one.
- Cardholder earn 3 points per $1 spent on Spirit purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all purchases
- On every $1 spent on dining and grocery store purchases, you also stand to earn 2 points.
- As a primary cardholder, you enjoy free redemption fees and there is no limit to the points you can earn.
- You can also earn 40,000 bonus points plus a $100 companion flight voucher after at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 month from when you open your account.
- Cardholders get $100 companion Flight voucher every year’ anniversary after making at least $5,000 in purchases before the anniversary year.
- You enjoy shortcut boarding on all flights plus a 25% rebate on all inflight food and beverage purchases when you pay with your card.
- $0 Introductory Annual fee for the first year and $79 will apply to Spirit Airlines Credit Card thereafter.
- 15.99% – 23.99% standard APR.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Southwest Credit Card Login – Southwest Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
Spirit Airlines Credit Card Requirements
Before you can apply for the Free Spirit Credit Card, you must have the following.
- Must be a U.S. resident and must be residing in the U.S.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older
- Residents of Puerto Rico must be 21 years or older before they can apply
- A valid Social Security Number
- Tax ID number
- Residents of Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Panama can apply but it will be for the Free Spirit® Promerica Credit Card.
Spirit Credit Card Application
To apply for Free Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Credit Card will require you to provide your personal and financial information. Below is a quick step on how to apply for a Bank of America spirit credit card.
- Go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/spirit-airlines-credit-card/ in the web browser.
- On the next page, click on the blue “Apply Now” button.
- On the application page, enter your Free Spirit Member Number. If you don’t have one, one will be assigned to you.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your personal information which include First name, middle name, last name, suffix, residential address line 1, residential address line 2, city, state, zip code, primary phone number (mobile phone or home phone), and email address.
- The next step is to enter your financial and employment information which include checking the box if you are U.S. citizen or you have a dual citizenship.
- Then, enter your country of residence, date of birth, employment status, Total annual income, primary source of income, and monthly housing payment.
- Read, review and accept the terms and conditions by checking the box
- Then, click on “Save and Continue”.
- On the next page, follow the prompt and complete your application.
Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Credit Card Login Portal
The Free Spirit Credit Card login gives you easy access to manage your account when you enrolled on the platform already. To login to your Spirit credit card account, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/manage-your-credit-card-account/ in the web browser of your device.
- On the next page, enter your “Online ID” and “Password”.
- Then, click on “Sign In”.
Once you have successfully login to your card account, you can now access your account.
How to Make Spirit Credit Card Payment
To make a payment at Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Credit Card is in three steps.
- Online Payment
- Payment by Phone
- Payment by Mail
Online Payment: This payment method is by logging into your credit card account online but you must be that you have enrolled already. This means you are going to need your login details to sign in to the online payment platform. Once you are able to do this, click on “Pay Bills” from the menu.
Payment by Phone: this method of payment is by calling a customer service representative where you will be asked to provide some financial information like your bank account information for verification purposes. You can call at Bank of America Spirit Credit card phone number at 1 (800) 732-9194.
Payment by Mail: this type of payment method is by sending a check or money order to a mailing address.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hilton Honors American Express Credit Card Login, Application, Payment & Customer Service
Where is Spirit Credit Card Payment Payment Mailing Address?
To make Free Spirit credit card payment by regular mail, send to;
Bank of America
PO Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19886-5019
To make Spirit credit card payment by overnight mail, send to;
900 Samoset Drive
Newark, DE 19713-6000
Spirit Credit Card Customer Service
Below is a list of some important phone numbers for Bank of America Spirit Credit Card Customers
|Customer Help and technical support||800-935-9935|
|Automated Phone Service||800-436-7958|
|Credit Card billing inquiries||866-266-0212|
|Credit Card Activation||800-276-9939|
|Lost or Stolen Credit Card||800-732-9194|
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JCPenney Credit Card Login, Application, Payment & Customer Service