Target Credit Card Login gives everyTarget Red Card Credit Cardholder access to manage their account and also enjoy the all rewards that come with the credit card. However, if you are a potential Target shopper then the Target Store Credit Card is for you. Some of the rewards you stand to enjoy are free shipping, discounts, return periods extension, and more. This card issued by TD Bank once your application has been approved.
As a potential customer with the Target Red Card Credit Card stand the chance of enjoying an exceptional benefits of paying for purchases over time. Among other rewards, bonafide Target cardholders get advance notification on sales, products, special events, and promotions coming up at the Target store. However, Target store provides a portal which is known as the Target Credit Card Login portal for cardholders to manage their account such as pay bills, view transaction history, get alerts, review monthly account statement, change or update account, and lots more. But if you don’t have a Target Red Card Credit Card yet, simply follow the steps to know what it takes to apply and how to apply.
Benefits of Target REDcard Credit Card
- Cardholder save 5% every day
- You stand the chance to exclusive extras, including special items, and offers.
- You enjoy free shipping on most items you purchase with your card
- You have 30 extra days for returns of any product
- Access to online card management
- Enjoy Target Subscriptions savings and Stack your 5% RedCard savings with Circle™ Offers
Requirements to Apply for a Target REDcard Credit Card
To apply for the Target store Credit Card, you will be asked to provide some important information. They include;
- Full Name
- Your Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- State ID number
- Your financial information which include your annual gross income
The list stated above are the following requirement you must have before you can apply for the Target Credit Card.
READ ALSO “>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wells Fargo Visa Signature Login – Wells Fargo Visa Signature Credit Card Application
Step by Step Guide to Target Credit Card Application
To apply for a Target Credit Card, you will be asked to provide your personal and bank information for verification purpose once you have met the credit and income requirements. However, there are 3 steps to applying for a Target Credit Card.
- You can apply for a Target REDCard Credit Card online.
- Application by Mail
- Apply for Target Credit Card In Person
To Apply for Target Credit Card Online
The steps below show how to easily apply for your Target Credit Card online.
- Go to https://www.target.com/ in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Sign in” arrow down button.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click “Red Card – Apply Now”
- On the next page, scroll down and you will find two options “Apply for credit” and “Apply or debit”.
- Click on “Apply for credit”.
- It will redirect you to theTarget credit card application page (https://www.target.com/redcard/credit-card-application?lnk=Applyforcredito) where you will provide personal information about you.
- Now, check (Yes/No) box if you want to use your RedCard Instantly on Target.com.
- Once you are done, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Provide your contact information – you will be asked to provide your first name, M.I, last name, email address, phone number, mobile number, home number, residential address, and Zip code. Keep in mind that you will be asked if you have lived at a residence or 12 months or more.
Step 2: Verify your identity and income
Step 3: Reviews terms & create a PIN to manage your card
Step 4: Click on “Save & Continue”
Step 5: On the last page after reviewing your information, click “Submit”.
To Apply for Target Credit Card by Mail
This method of application involves submitting paper application to apply for Target REDcard. The steps below will guide how to apply for a Target Credit Card by Mail.
- Go to the Target REDcard website homepage and click on the “Apply by Mail” button to download the PDF document version or visit the local Target store to get a paper Target REDcard application form.
- The next step is to read the information carefully to review the card’s annual percentage rate, late- and returned-payment penalties, and other terms and conditions of applying for and using the card.
- Now, complete the application.
- Once you have completed the application, mail the application to Target Card Services, to the address printed on the form.
Keep in mind that once you have submitted the credit card application, Target and TD Bank will be given time to check to verify your employment status and salary information for approval. To check the status of your application, you can call Target Guest Relations office at 800-440-0680.
To Apply for Target Credit Card in Person
You can also apply or a Target REDcard in person by going to any local Target store near you. However, you will be required to submit your driver’s license for approval.
- Find the nearest Target store close to you or make use of the Target’s Find a Store page – https://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores.
- Enter your Zip code or city and state to locate the nearest store close to you.
- When you find the store, get your driver’s license handy.
- Now, visit the Target store cashier and ask to apply for a Target REDcard.
- Next, give the cashier your license, and get instant credit approval if you qualify.
Now, that you have applied and gotten approval it is now time for you to activate your card.
How to Activate Target Credit Card
This is known as the Secure Activation/Registration page where you can manage your Target REDcard. However, you will also be required to enter some required information. The steps below show you how to activate your Target REDcard credit card.
- Go to the Target Secure Registration page – https://rcam.target.com/?#/ in the web browser of your device.
- Scroll down and click “Sign Up”.
- On the next page, enter your card number and click on “Begin Enrollment”.
- Next, provide your Full name, last name, last four digits of primary cardholder’s Social Security Number, Zip code and 3-digit security code of your card (located at the back of the card).
- Finally, click on “Submit”.
How to Make Target REDcard Credit Card Payment
You can make Target bill pay in three different ways. They include;
- Payment by Mail
- Payment in Person
- Payment by Phone
Payment by Mail
When sending your payment via mail, you will have to pay using your check. It is important you send the payment 5 to 7 days before the payment due date to make sure it gets to the mailbox of the company on time. However, when you want to send through mail, you can tear off the stub at the bottom of your monthly paper statement you receive as a Target credit cardholder and then attach it with the Target payment check. But if you choose not to pay your bills using the stub, kindly add your Target REDcard account number to the memo section of the check. This is to notify the payment processor about the account of the Target customer that should be credited.
Payment in Person
To make Target REDcard Credit Card Payment in person is by visiting the local Target store near you. At the store, go to the Guest Services desk and ask for your billing statement but you will have to provide your account number so that the attendant can use the account number to accept your Target bill payment and apply it to your account.
Payment by Phone
To make Target REDcard payment using your phone is to the Target REDcard customer service team at 800-424-6888. This enables you to speak with a customer services representative or follow other prompts instructions. Once you are able to reach out to Target on the phone, your payment will be posted to your account within two working days.
What is the Target Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
The Target REDcard payment mailing address is stated below
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
What is the Target Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number?
If you want to make your Target REDcard payment or other pressing issues for assistance. You can call the Target REDcard customer service team at 1- 800-424-6888.
Target Credit Card Login
To login to your Target Credit Card account, simply follow the steps below;
- Go to the Target Credit Card login page – https://rcam.target.com/ in the web browser of your device.
- Enter your “username” and “password”.
- Finally, click on “Sign in”.
Step by Step to Recover Target Credit Card Forgotten/Lost Password
If you forgot or lost your Target Credit Card password and you want to recover it. It is easy as you can do that on the login page, simply follow the steps below.
- On the Target Credit Card login page – https://rcam.target.com/.
- Click on “Forgot your Username or Password?”
- It will redirect you to the account Password reset page – https://rcam.target.com/#/ValidateEmailAddress
- Enter the email address and click on “Submit”.
- Then, enter your Target REDcard account number and click “Continue”.
- Finally, follow the prompt instruction and reset the password.