Valero Credit Card is a prepaid gas card used at various Valero gas stations in the United States. This credit card offers you bountiful discounts when used for gas purchase, fuel purchase, and other merchandise.
If you need a Valero consumer credit card, you will have to apply online or pay a charge fee of $10 per month which can serve you up to 50 gallons of gas. The Valero card is issued to customers to pay their balance every month or they can choose to pay the minimum which gives them access to revolve their credit. Customers with this credit card get GasCap® credit limit which will show their available credit on monthly billing statement.
The Valero card comes with so many benefits which allow users get access to manage their account with the Valero Self serve. With this card, you can conveniently pay at more than 5,200 Valero’s automated pump systems which include Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Beacon or Shamrock locations coast to coast.
One of the amazing benefits of this card is that consumers get sensible credit limits and fuel-only options that can help them manage their budget plus you get access to save money every time you use the Valero credit card to make payment within the ValeroPay app. To mention but few there are many benefits attached to the Valero credit card, this is why this post will reveal all you need to know starting from the benefits to the application process down to the Valero credit card login procedures.
Benefits of Valero Credit Card – Valero.com/Offer Highlights
- This Valero Consumer Credit Card gives you access to save money at the pump which return grant you access to having money on drinks, snacks and many other in any Valero convenient stores.
- The Valero app station allows you to pay right form your car.
- Once you have successfully linked the Valero app to your Valero credit card or Valero value pay, you will save 10¢ per gallon automatically when you use the app to buy your gas.
- You can make payment conveniently in over 5,200 locations coast to coast.
- Access to 24/7 customer support personally
- Make payment at the pump without stress
- Get sensible credit limits and fuel-only options that enables you manage your budget.
- 0% introductory APR rate
- If you pay your account in full each month, there will be NO Interest assessed. If you choose to revolve credit, the Standard APR will apply.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Manage Your Rewards With Your Old Navy Credit Card
The Valero Credit Card for Gas Station
Valero Credit Card for Gas Station is a new feature that grants cardholders access to buy $20 of gas per day at any Valero stations across the United States. Valero Energy Corporation is the company that issues this credit card to consumers to enable them buy 10 gallons of gas for every transaction.
The Valero Credit Card for Gas Station charges consumer with a convenient fee of $3.99 per visit with no minimum purchase fee plus unlimited number of visits on the same credit card. This offers consumer access to save money at the pump without spending its entire budget such that they can pay less for fuel or gas during the course of the new week.
For those who don’t know much about the Valero Gas Station, this is one of the top gasoline providers in the United States with over 5,200 coast to coast retail stores across the United States. Valero Gas Station is well-known for offering high-quality fuels that can serve your car’s engine plus giving consumer a 24/7 customer support service.
Valero Gas Card, Valero
Valero is a US-based multinational corporation that owns a network of petroleum refineries, Transportation and logistics, Specialty products, petrochemical plants, renewable diesels, ethanol, pipelines, gas stations and convenience stores with its headquarter based in San Antonio, TX.
Valero was established by George W.Donner in 1905 who purchased the San Antonio Light Newspaper company from his father for $3800. The Petrol giant company became a holding company in 1964 when it acquired Pacific coast Oil Company and Eastern Transmission Corporation as part of its business. Valero offers gasoline and diesel fuel to consumers in the United States and Canada. The petrol company is ranked among the most profitable corporations in the world with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. Consumers at Valero get several varieties of fuel options such as Valero Diesel Fuel, Valero 85, and Valero Extra Fuels.
One interesting thing about Valero Petrol Company is that you can get high quality gasoline at low prices. The Valero Gas Card now makes it easy for every consumer to save money on gas when you make purchases and by sharing the Valero card with friends and family.
How to Apply for Valero Credit Card Online – Valero Credit Card Application
To apply for the Valero consumer credit card, you must follow the steps below.
- Start by going to the Valero Credit Card Application page https://ccc.valero.com/Applications/getappl.aspx?ha=SEG6 in the web browser if your device.
- The next step is to follow the steps below.
- Step 1: you will be asked to provide your personal information which includes your first name, MI, last name, suffix, date of birth, Social Security Number, Primary phone number, Secondary phone number, email address, annual income, and home ownership.
- Step 2: enter your address information which include mailing address, physical address, address of your driver’s license and confirm address if where you lived for more than 2 years.
- Step 3: enter your License information which include Driver license number and Driver license state.
- Step 4: Add your additional information.
- Step 5: read and agree to the terms and conditions and privacy information of Valero credit card by checking the empty boxes.
- Step 6: Then, click on “Submit application”.
- Step 7:On the next page, follow the prompt and you have set up your Valero credit card account.
Once you have successfully submitted your application and gotten approval, activate your Valero card by using the steps below.
How to Activate for Valero Consumer Credit Card
To activate your Valero credit card, you will need to follow the steps below.
- Go to the Valero credit card activation page – https://ccc.valero.com/mycard/Card_activation.aspx in the web browser of your device.
- Next, enter your credit card account number
- The next step is to type in your first name and last name.
- Enter the last 4 digit of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Enter your Zip code
- Now, click on the blue “Next” button.
- On the next page, follow the prompt and you will get your Valero credit card activated.
You can also call at 1-888-264-4320 to activate your Valero credit card.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Discount Tire Credit Card Login, Application, Payment & Customer Service
Valero Credit Card Login
Now that you have activated your Valero credit card, you can now login to your account to manage your account by paying bills, check account history, make transfer and lots more. Simply, follow the steps to your Valero sign in.
- Go to https://valero.wexonline.com/login or https://ccc.valero.com/mycard/SignIn.aspx in the web browser of your device.
- Next, enter your “Username” or “User ID” and “password”.
- Then, click on “Login” or “Sign In”.
You have now logged into your Valero credit card account. Kindly, click on the “Enroll as a new user” if you have not registered your credit card account. You can also click on the “Forgot Password” link to reset your Valero credit card login account password.
How to Make Valero Credit Card Payment
Consumers are expected to make their minimum payment by the dated specified on their monthly billing statement. To pay your bills using Valero credit card, simply us the five methods stated below.
- Online Payment: you can make payment online by using the Valero Self Serve, a very fast, easy and secure method of payment.
- Payment by Automatic Withdrawal: this is done by signing up for the Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF). Once you sign up for this ETF, your financial institution will automatically make the payment.
- Payment by Mail: this is by sending a check to a Valero credit card mailing address.
- Payment by Phone: you can pay by calling 1-800-333-3560 and using our automated response system (no fee applied).
- Payment by Phone: this is the second method of paying by phone. This is by calling by calling1-800-333-3560 and using our automated response system (no fee applied).
What is My Valero Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
The mailing address for my Valero Credit Card Payment is
DSRM National Bank
P.O. Box 300
Amarillo, TX 79105
Physical address for express payment is:
Valero Payment Service Center
7201 Canyon Drive
Amarillo, TX 79110-4339
Valero Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to make payment or you have any question regarding the Valero credit card, you can speak to any representative at Valero. Simply follow the contact information below.
|Credit Card Customer Service||(800) 495-3998 (USA) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|To Apply by Phone||(800) 495-3998 (USA)|
|Valero Credit Service Center||(806) 324-4500 (USA) 7201 Canyon Drive|
Amarillo, TX 79110-4339
Valero Credit Card Customer Service Working Hours
You can contact the Valero Credit Card Customer Service by calling:
From 8 AM – 5:30 PM CST
Monday – Friday
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verizon Visa® Credit Card Login – Verizon Visa® Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
Valero Consumer Credit Cards and Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I buy with my Valero Card?
Valero credit cardholders can make use of their cards to purchase fuel, gas, and other merchandise item at any Valero retailer stores across the United States.
Where Can I Use my Valero Card?
You can make use of your Valero card at different gas stations, grocery stores and every other Valero retailer outlets or stores.
How Do I Get a Valero Credit Card?
You can get the Valero credit card by applying for one online and once you are approved, you can start using it at any store.
Where Can I Use my Valero Gas Card?
Valero Gas card is a visa card that allows you earn gas rewards for every dollar you spend. With this card, you can earn savings at Valero, Texaco stations, Chevron, and Shell. Once you are able to redeem your reward from the card, you can use to drinks, snacks and many junks.
Do Valero Sell Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, Valero also sells Visa Fuel and Gift Cards so you can buy your favorite Tex-Mex fix at home.
What Do I do If My Card Got Stolen, Lost or Damaged
If you misplaced your card or it was stolen or got damaged and needs replacement, you can contact the automated customer service system at 1-800-333-350. You will be asked to provide your credit card account number. This service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You can also speak to a representative at Valero customer service from 8.a.m until 5.30 p.m from Monday through Friday. For more information, you can visit the Valero official website.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Southwest Credit Card Login – Southwest Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service