Walgreens credit card is an amazing credit card issued to Walgreens customers to make any health and wellness purchases at any Walgreen local pharmacy store or online (Walgreens.com). Walgreens credit card login offers every cardholder access to manage their myWalgreens credit card account online which include access to view your transaction history, check your rewards and redeem it, check their monthly online statement, and many more. The myWalgreens credit card comes with so many benefits and to enjoy these benefits, you have to apply online at Walgreens.com/credit card or on your Walgreens mobile app.
Walgreens is one of the leading retail pharmacies in the United States with operation in more than 9,000 retail locations across the United States. The health and beauty company is regarded as America’s most loved pharmacy because it focuses on how to improve the health and well-being of American citizens. Walgreens credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank to Walgreens customers to make purchases online especially health and wellness purchases, pay bills online, earn reward points, contact customer service and many other features and benefits attached to the credit card. This credit card comes in two forms – myWalgreens credit card and myWalgreens Mastercard. Let’s quickly dive into the amazing benefits of this myWalgreens card.
Benefits of Walgreens Credit Card
- Cardholders enjoy 10% Walgreens cash rewards on every eligible Walgreens brand purchases
- Earn 5% rewards on all other Walgreens purchases
- 3% on grocery and health & wellness purchases outside of Walgreens
- 1% rewards on other purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- New cardholders enjoy a whooping welcome bonus of $25 Walgreens cash rewards when they open an account and make their first purchase within 45 days.
- Free credit monitoring
- No annual fee
- $0 fraud liability
- You can redeem rewards instantly at any Walgreens checkout
- Earn bonus for reaching your healthy goals
Walgreens Credit Card Requirements
There are certain requirements you must meet before you can be issued the myWalgreens credit card. They include the following;
- You must be a regular and loyal customer of Walgreens before you get any Walgreens card.
- Applicant must reside in the U.S. and a citizen of U.S.
- Must have valid means of identification such as Social security number and a valid address
- Must be meet the required credit score of 680 to apply
- Applicant must be will to pay card cost
- A valid phone number from the United States
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verizon Visa® Credit Card Login – Verizon Visa® Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
How to Apply for Walgreens Credit Card
To complete the Walgreens synchrony credit card application process is easy and simple. You can apply for this myWalgreens card on the official website online or on Walgreens app. You can also apply at the in-store but this will require you to scan the QR codes created by Synchrony which sends a unique application link to your mobile phone via text message. However, if you want to apply for the synchrony Walgreens credit card online, kindly follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.walgreens.com/creditcard in the web browser of your device.
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the next page, you will be required to sign in to your using your email/username and password and then click on the sign in button. If you don’t have a Walgreens account, click on “create a new account”.
- On the next page, the application and the online PDF form opens up, enter you personal information which include your first name, last name, email and create password. Enter your phone number and zip code to join or link myWalgreens membership.
- Now, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- An on-screen will appear with two options – “Apply and Add As Preferred” & “Apply without adding as preferred“. You can choose either one of them.
- The next step is to enter your SSN/ITIN & Mobile Phone Number to auto-fill some of your details. You can do this manually by clicking on “I don’t have a Mobile Phone Number“.
- Next, enter Your Details like address, Alternate Mobile Number, SSN/ITIN, etc details correctly. And then Click on the ‘Continue‘ Button.
- The next step is to add authorized user details and check the box if you want to buy the optional card security. You can also choose to leave it unchecked if you don’t want it.
- Then, click on the dark blue “continue” button.
- Finally, read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Then, click on “Accept & submit”.
Once you submit your application, Synchrony bank will review your application. You can get your Walgreens credit card by following the steps below.
How to Get Walgreens credit card
You can get your myWalgreens credit card by following the steps below.
- Register and choose your preferred card type
- Complete your registration process by entering your user information in the right order on the form.
- Add funds to your card
Each of Walgreens cards will attract a $7.95 deduction every month but as you as you put $1,000 in your credit card account, you will receive a waiver from these charges.
Walgreens Credit Card Login
If you have your Walgreens credit card already and also completed the online access account, you can login to your Walgreens credit card account online by following the steps below;
- Go to https://walgreens.syf.com/login/ in the web browser of your device.
- Next, enter your Walgreens login details which include your “user ID” and “password”.
- Next, click on the “secure login” button to login to your account.
Now, you have successfully logged in to your account, you can now pay your bills, view your transaction history and many more.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PNC Credit Card Login – PNC Credit Card Payment & Customer Service
How to Make Walgreens Credit Card Payment
You can your myWalgreens credit card bills using the payment options below;
- Online: you can pay your bills online by logging into your account and then sign in with your details. Click on the “payment” and follow the prompts to complete your payment. You can also pay without logging into your account. Kindly, click on the “pay as guest” button. On the next page, enter your card number, last 4 digits of your SSN and zip code. Then, click on the “continue” button. On the next page, follow the prompts to complete your payment.
- Mobile App: you can also make use of the Walgreens mobile app to pay your bills.
- Phone: to make payment by phone is by reaching out to Walgreens credit card customer service representative at 1-855-945-3593
- Mail: this will require you to send a money order or check to Walgreens credit card mailing address.
Where is Walgreens Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
Walgreens Credit Card Services
200 Wilmot Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Walgreens Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to make payment or having any other issues, kindly contact the Walgreens credit card customer service representative at 1-855-945-3593.
Email: Walgreens’ email address
Other Phone numbers:
Walgreens.com Inquiries: 1-877-250-5823
Store Inquiries: 1-800-WALGREENS or 1-800-925-4733
Corporate Inquiries: 1-847-914-2500
Customer Relations: 1-800-WALGREENS or 1-800-925-4733
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Southwest Credit Card Login – Southwest Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service