Walmart Credit Card Login makes it possible for every Walmart Cardholder to manage their account online, redeem their Walmart credit card rewards, access their credit card account to pay bills, check their FICO score, contact the customer service and also sign up for the paperless billing statement. Access to your Walmart Capital One Credit Card account makes you enjoy all the benefits that come with the card.
Walmart is one of the leading and largest multinational retail stores with over 10,800 stores across the United States and other 25 countries. The retail store is popularly known for its everyday low prices with its services in electronics, furniture, apparel and clothing, and lots more. The Capital One Walmart Rewards card is issued by Capital One and offered to all Walmart shoppers to manage their account, pay bills both online or at the various Walmart stores nationwide and also carry out many other financial transactions. Let’s quickly dive into some benefits of you enjoy having the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card.
Benefits of the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card
- Earn 5% cash back at walmart.com on purchases including Pick up & delivery
- Cardholders earn 2% cash back on purchases at any walmart stores, fuel stations, restaurants and on travel.
- 1% cash back when they use the card everywhere else Mastercard is accepted.
- If you use the Capital One Walmart Rewards card to make payment with Walmart Pay, you stand the chance to earn 5% cash back in various Walmart stores for the first 12 months.
- You can redeem your rewards for flights and hotels.
- Redeem your rewards for gift cards from Walmart or any other retailers
- Use your rewards during check out at Walmart.com website
- You get security alert and fraud protection via notification of text, emails, and phone.
- You can also use the Capital One mobile app to manage your account like view transaction history, check your balance, pay bills, etc.
- No unauthorized charges if your card is lost or stolen
Now that you are now familiar with the benefits, let’s dive into how to apply for Walmart Credit card.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verizon Visa® Credit Card Login – Verizon Visa® Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card
To complete the Walmart Credit Card Application process is easy but you will be asked to provide your personal and financial information for verification purposes. You can either apply for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card online at Walmart.com or visit any Walmart store to fill out an application at the customer service desk. To apply online, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.walmart.com/creditcard in the web browser of your device.
- On the Walmart.com credit card homepage, click on the blue “Apply Now” button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Next, sign in your Walmart account using your Walmart email address and password and click the blue “sign in” button to login into your account. If you don’t have an account yet with Walmart, click on “Create account” to register for one.
- On the next page, click on “Continue to My Application”.
- The next step is to provide your personal information which includes your legal first name, MI, legal last name, date of birth, and check the “Yes/No” box if you are U.S. citizen.
- The next step will require you to provide your contact information which include your Residential Address (P.O. Box is not valid), Apt/Suite, Zip code, City, State, Add Mailing address (if it is different from residential address), Primary phone number (either mobile or home or work).
- The next step is to provide your financial information which include Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Monthly Rent/Mortgage, and indicate if you have any bank accounts.
- Now add your Additional information by checking the box to confirm you have reviewed and agreed to the Electronic Communications Disclosure and you have an active email address to access and vide the PDF files.
- Read the Additional Acknowledgment information to confirm your Application submission.
- Now, read through the Important Disclosure to confirm you understand the eligibility, rates, fees and other costs applicable.
- Then, click the blue “continue” button.
- On the next page, follow the prompt to complete your application.
Once you have submitted your application, give Capital One permission to review your Card.
Other Ways to Apply for Walmart Credit Card
You can also apply for Walmart Credit Card by visiting any Walmart store to fill out an application at the customer service desk. You can use this link (https://www.walmart.com/store/finder?location=44107&distance=50) to find the nearest Walmart store nearby.
How to Check your Walmart Credit Card Application Status
You can check your Walmart Credit Card Application status by calling the Capital One Customer Service phone number at 1-877-99-3668. Since Capital One is the one that issues Walmart Credit Card, you will be given the option to check your status.
Walmart Credit Card Login
Now that you have applied for your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card and have gotten approval, you can use the Walmart login portal to access your credit card account. You will have to login via Capital One login platform. To do this, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin?relationshipId=18 in the web browser of your device.
- Next, enter your Username and Password.
- Click on “Sign In”.
Now you can now login to your account to pay your bills, view transaction history and lots more.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Southwest Credit Card Login – Southwest Credit Card Application, Payment & Customer Service
How to Make Walmart Credit Card Payment
To make a Payment for Walmart Credit Card requires the following method of payment.
- Online Payment
- Payment by Phone via Walmart Pay
- Payment at the Store
- Payment by Mail
To make payment for your Walmart credit card online, you have to register for the online account access. The steps below will guide you on how to do that.
- Go to the Walmart Credit Card login page – https://walmart.capitalone.com/ in the web browser of your device.
- Click on “Set up Online Access”
- It will redirect you to the enrollment page, enter your last name, Social Security Number or ITN, and date of birth
- Click on “Get Started”.
- On the next page, follow the prompt and choose a username and password.
- Once you have the username and password.
- Re-login using the Walmart Credit Card login page – https://walmart.capitalone.com/
- On the Walmart login page, enter your username and password.
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Now you have logged in into your account, click on “Make a Payment”.
- Next, enter the amount you want to pay, the date you want to make the payment and where the funds will come from to complete the transaction.
Payment by Phone via Walmart Pay
This payment method requires you to make a payment using the Walmart pay mobile app payment system. This is a touch-free payment system that allows you to make payment quickly using your phone. To use this app, download the latest Walmart app from App store or Google play store. Open it and sign in with your login details. Then, add your credit card to the Walmart Pay services. To do this, on the mobile app click on Services, Walmart Pay & add a credit, debit, or gift card. The next step is to check out at a Walmart store. To do this, scan your items, open your Walmart app and Scan the QR code on the register. Your eReceipt will be saved.
Another Walmart credit card payment by phone method is by contacting the Capital One customer service number at 1-877-294-7880. If you wish to talk to a representative, a $10 fee will be charged and you will be asked to provide your Walmart credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
Payment at the Store
You can also make a payment in person at any Walmart store close to you. Kindly visit the Walmart customer service desk and make your payment. Yu can also make a payment at the self-serve kiosk. However, you can use the Walmart Store locator (https://www.walmart.com/store/finder) to find any store close to you.
Payment by Mail
This mode of payment is by mailing a check or money order to Capital One Walmart Rewards credit card mailing address. This happen when you receive your monthly Walmart Rewards account statement in the mail. You will find an attachment payment coupon or stub. You can tear it off and send it with your account number to the mailing address.
RELATED”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Discount Tire Credit Card Registration – Create a Discount Tire Account
Where is Walmart Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
Attn: Payment Processing
P.O. Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
To make an overnight payment, use this address:
Attn: Payment Processing
6125 Lakeview Rd, Suite 800
Charlotte, NC 28269
Walmart Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to speak with a representative for payment or any other assistance via the Capital One Walmart Credit Card Customer Service phone number, call at 1-877-294-7880.