Yahoo Mail Registration
In this post today, I will show you how to register Yahoo! Mail account free. This post contain a Yahoo Registration form image attached to show the step by step easy guide on how to create Yahoo mail account instead of usingthe Sign Up Yahoo! Mail. If you already sign for account on the Yahoo site, simply CLICK HERE to sign in. However, let’s talk about Yahoo Mail a bit.
Yahoo Mail is one of the largest email service providers like AOL, Google mail and lots more that offer free email service for personal and Business services. The personal Yahoo Mail and the Yahoo! Mail Business Email Plans makes email services easy for all Yahoo users world-wide. The American company Yahoo! was launched in 1997 and as of December 2011, Yahoo! was ranked third-largest web-based email service with over 280 million users according to comScore.
The “Yahoo Mail Classic” 1997 interface was changed in July 2013 in North America with a 2005 version integrated with a new Ajax interface, improved search, keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop, address auto-completion and tabs. Yahoo Company removed other features such as one-click delete-move-to-next and column widths. In October 2010, Yahoo released a beta version of Yahoo Mail that included improvements to performance, Facebook login integration and search. In May 2011, this became the default interface for Yahoo users.
Yahoo current interface was introduced in 2012. The Webmail users got unlimited storage from March 27, 2007, until October 8th, 2013. Although the new design interface introduced to Yahoo users from October 2013 faced a lot of criticism because of its layout and user ability. This led to a major outage in Yahoo services such that some users could not access their email messages beginning from December 10, 2013 until December 12th, 2013, when the outage was fully resolved and restored until present.
Let’s quickly dive into some requirements you may need as a new user who want to create an account on the Yahoo Mail Service platform.
Requirements to Create New Yahoo Email Account
There are several basic required information you must provide to successfully create an account on the Yahoo platform. They include the following;
- Full Name: this is used to create a Yahoo profile for you. This also makes your name appear on your message when your receiver receives your message.
- Your Email: This section comes in two forms which include fresh email address and existing email address.
- Creating a fresh email address: this implies that the email you are about to create has not been registered on the Yahoo platform or used before. Once Yahoo! approves the new email address ID, it automatically becomes your new email address.
- Using an existing email address: Yahoo allows you to make use of an existing email address just like other email service providers like Gmail, AOL, and lots more. In other words, you can use an already created registered Yahoo email ID. Let’s take for example in the image below.
In the image below, once you are able to click on “I want to use my current email address”, the Yahoomail registration form will automatically reload for the request. When you use this alternative registration method, you will not be asked to provide your phone number again because the verification process will be via the email address you provided.
- Phone number: the mobile number you will provide stand in gap for security reasons and for verification purpose. Your mobile phone number is for your Yahoo account verification and recovery of your Yahoo email login password in case you forget your password in the future.
- Date of Birth: This is another major factor to be put into consideration when it comes to the Yahoo Sign up phone number portal. This is because there are instances users have their Yahoo login information retrieved after they provided the correct date of birth. This implies that your Date of birth is also important for you to create Yahoo profile account but this will only be known to you.
- Gender: this is optional but you can choose either male or female or other gender options available in the specified field.
Yahoo Mail Account Creation Guide – Yahoo Mail Registration Form
To successfully start Yahoo registration, you can do this is several ways which include the following:
- Start by visiting www.yahoomail.com or http://mail.yahoo.com in the web browser of your device.
- Next, the Yahoo! Registration form will appear.
Step 1: Fill in your name (full name – first and last name).
Step 2: Generate and choose a user ID you will always remember. In this case, your yahoo user ID could be for example; [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] You can choose any user ID from the several suggestions that will be offered to you by Yahoo. But the major key thing is that you have to remember your user ID.
Step 3: The next step is tochoose your Password. Keep in mind that you have to select a password that you will always remember and also make sure that the password is known to you only.
- Next, the last step is for you to verify your registration via the verification code sent to you by YAHOO! Via SMS.
Once you have entered all your basic required information and verified your registration, simply click on the “create my account” button.
Create New Yahoo Account with Mobile Phone
Apart from using the Yahoo account creation website, you can also make use of your mobile phone to create a new Yahoo mail account. The mobile phone you can use include Android, iPhone, Tablet iPad, windows phone and other high versions browsing Nokia phones. Creating an account using your mobile phone is simply like signing up for account on computer. The YahooMail Sign Up Form in mobile is integrated with a unique interface. However, you can use your mobile browser or download the Yahoo Mail app on your mobile. To download the Yahoo mobile app, simply go to Google play store or iOS app store on your mobile devices.